• Advertisement

Cha's Little Art Corner

Cha

have an emotional/anxiety driven brains behind lilymu director wallpaper

KZXHbEL.png

I really love how this is just of Guano this time. Included things from all aspects of his life. His teddy bear from his troubling childhood without parents, his script/career as a director/writer and his friendships with his coworkers, his superhero alt ego The Masked Tanuki, pictures of family/friends and of course his Guano mask. 

Text says, "I am Guano Ichiro Yukimara" the last two words I created myself since his birth name and last name was never revealed on the show. (In case you wondered who this "Ichiro" I talk about is.)

• Like 1

another avatar, i didnt make the tokyo background bc i wanted something realistic (even tho it's mostly cropped off). it's from wikipedia anyways. not really proud of how guan's head turned out but oh well

ws0V97t.png

(damn im drawing/coloring a lot of costumeless guano pictures lately)

• Like 1

best quality of the pic i could get at the moment with this dumb mobile crutch ?‍♀️

JDvufcKh.jpg

Kamui is a space pirate with a vice chief and a first officer, why not the same but with the Shinsengumi? (police)

• Like 1
  • Happy 1

:hysterical: Reminds me of a gag from the cult classic cartoon series "Road Rovers" (about a group of anthropomorphic superhero canines who save the world); and in one episode, Shag, the sheepdog, holds a bazooka the WRONG way, and he has to be told quickly to turn it around; but he misinterprets it and turns HIMSELF around! o.o IT still ended up working, albeit not the way the other canine superheros thought it would! :D Nice work, as always! :cool: Enough said! ;)

• Happy 1