• Advertisement

Cha's Little Art Corner

Cha

On 3/6/2017 at 9:41 PM, Cha♡ said:

hope u like

U83wKhZ.png

Batman: "DARKNESS! ANGUISH! TORMENT! ANGER! BROODING! MYSTERIOUS! NO PARENTS! SUPER-RICH! KIND OF MAKES IT BETTER!" :lol: I couldn't resist throwing in THAT reference from the original "The Lego Movie!" :D Another winner as always! B)

• Like 1

some quick tumblr doodles because i want to keep getting notes on my stuff after years of barely getting any or none at all i mean because i really liked joker/harley/robin as well

also that *spoilers* harley is just his girl buddy, quite refreshing that they're just really close do everything with each other friends compared to the abusive relationship the actual franchise can give them usually

but im sure this joker wouldn't do any of that anyways, they're all just so pure

tumblr_omqb5eFP3y1tpf0p5o1_r1_1280.png

fixed:

5lMqLkM.png

• Like 4

Guest hilaryfan80
4 hours ago, Cha♡ said:

some quick tumblr doodles because i want to keep getting notes on my stuff after years of barely getting any or none at all i mean because i really liked joker/harley/robin as well

also that *spoilers* harley is just his girl buddy, quite refreshing that they're just really close do everything with each other friends compared to the abusive relationship the actual franchise can give them usually

but im sure this joker wouldn't do any of that anyways, they're all just so pure

tumblr_omqb5eFP3y1tpf0p5o1_r1_1280.png

You're so talented. (smirk)