• Advertisement

Cha's Little Art Corner

Cha

when i like to make crappy comics

http://imgur.com/a/Mr7RD

My apocalypse request is here as well, nice. :funny: 

Can I request this here since it's going to be filled with swear and SBM may not like it? What If 4 meets Deadpool and Deadpool breaks 4th wall without 4 noticing? (smirk) 

I will do this tomorrow if I can. <3

Edited by Cha

i... sent ozu's voice actor a letter and fan art??

hope he replies though, holy freaking heck 

"Hey there!

Just a little fan appreciation letter. I was a big fan of Kappa Mikey and still am today, that I was pleasantly  surprised to see you have your own website of your great animation. I've admired your work on KM along with your voice acting on the hot-headed producer of Lilymu, Ozu. (My second favorite character on the show, Guano being my favorite. But Ozu's reaaallly close. :P) Anyways, I thought I'd make some fan art for you because you're like such an inspiration to me and that Nicktoon means a lot to me even now as I'm older. I included Ozu of course in the drawing, Guano, Yes Man (can't have Ozu without him) and Kiyoko who only appeared in the Christmas special for some reason but is Ozu's wife/Guano's mother. 

For like a year and a half now I've drawn them together a lot, along with the other Kappa crazy crew. I've kinda created a personality for Kiyoko where she's like the business rival of Lilymu kind of like Socky the rapper sock (if you still remember him haha) where she works as the executive writer (hey like Guano) of Ozoom Manga, a comic book incorporation. Ozu and her are usually at ends with each other and her personality probably could be described as a complacent workaholic into her own word, somewhat anxiety filled like sorta like Guano, video game player/comic book bookworm who likes to joke around and junk. I would have loved KM to continue, even if it did have two great seasons already. And it could kinda just expand of awesomeness that is Ozu and the family/Yes Man, and I think you would have worked amazing wonders with that aspect. Sorry if this was a long message, but I really, really appreciate your time Mr. Moverley. I wish you well with your animation work.

Oh and one more thing! I read on your site that one of your hobbies is playing the ukulele. So I drew Ozu trying to play one but annoyed with the people surrounding him.

Take care,

Unlimitedcha 

"

KnZkJiI.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Cha said:

8-bit and all that junk

ENub7AJ.png

It looks very similar to the art style of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game" for the NES from 1990. That is to say, it looks good! Keep up the good work! :D

• Like 1

ay ozu's penthouse bedroom

VyyhVVM.png

Kiyoko: "Dude, why don't we all ditch the Lilytrash and read some Unified Fighting Objects written by the executive comic book writer of Ozoom Manga, yours truly?

Ozu: "Why don't you fall into a bear trap?"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

The picture with the fire in it...did Fire Lord Ozai INVADE the "Kappa Mikey" universe or something?!!!

ozu had the unique ability of summoning fire on himself

latest?cb=20090924024722ozu06xD.jpg~c200

• Like 1