• Advertisement

Teen Titans Go!

Shark Tale

Seriously? I loved the original series, but I'm curious to see what this is. Does it have anything to do with the shorts airing on DC Nation?

It is an entirely new Teen Titans series that will join the DC Nation block in 2013.

I can't help but think that this will be more humor-driven than the previous series (and thats saying a lot), and if that's how the characters are gonna look, then I'm not really a fan of this new artistic route they're taking, but I loved the original series and the principal cast are all more or less reprising their roles so I'll keep an open mind going into this. As long as Young Justice sticks around, they can help balance each other out. Cool to Silky making a cameo tho.

• Like 1

I am SOOO excited! It seems it will focus more on the comedy then action, but as long as we get some kind of continuation to the original show :D .

If people complain about this not being as good as the original series and wish they never made it, I reserve the right to go "nananana I was right", because I think everyone is going to have ridiculous expectations (especially if they watch Young Justice or the original TT) and they more than likely won't be met and they'll complain about how bad it is. Just wait, I'm gonna be right.

• Like 4

My favorite Teen Titans girl always will be Terra :D . Despite the hate she gets from some fans, especially Raven fans and Raven/BB shippers.

Eh, I doubt that it's gonna be better than the original, especially since rumours are going around that it's going to be one of those really cheesy shows. I unfortunately don't think we ever got Teen Titans until long after it cancelled on our CN, either that or I just didn't have enough time to know of it's existence.

Of course its not gonna be better than the original show. Is that even questionable? :P

Anyway, I have heard rumors that the original show will return with a sixth season in the future. They really should just continue on with the original show.

Bumping this since it premieres on April 23rd.

If people complain about this not being as good as the original series and wish they never made it, I reserve the right to go "nananana I was right", because I think everyone is going to have ridiculous expectations (especially if they watch Young Justice or the original TT) and they more than likely won't be met and they'll complain about how bad it is. Just wait, I'm gonna be right.

Lol, looks you get the right to say "nananana I was right" now, since most people I know are flipping shit over it.