• Advertisement

Teen Titans Go!

Shark Tale

A new episode is coming and it's called "Classic Titans," and before any of you guys would say anything, it's not the kind of "Classic Titans" episode that you think it is based on reading the title alone:

Based on reading the episode title alone, most people believed that this is the crossover to the ever-so OG Teen Titans from 2003. Sadly, that's still not going to happen, and "Classic Titans," is well...think of Harvey Birdman or Venture Bros but under the style and tone of TTG.

Oh, and in other news, *points to comment section on video above* the hatedom still can't take a joke. Even if we do get an episode featuring the original Teen Titans, I think there would probably still be some sort of outrage upon release.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Of course that's what it means by "Classic Teen Titans". Some tend to forget that the 2003 series isn't the original Teen Titans. Granted I think this is what the episode is supposed to be referencing... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Superman/Aquaman_Hour_of_Adventure Which features "Classic Teen Titans", but you'd have to read the comics to realize what the characters are imitating.

Though after the Young Justice thing and infamous Return of Slade, I've stopped taking interest on what this show is doing. Whether they meet the 2003 Titans or not, the above picture is enough of a meeting for me.

On 6/30/2015 at 6:01 PM, President Squidward said:

I need to bump because this show is a disgrace to the original Teen Titans.

They ruined all of the characters by either making them dumb (Cyborg and Beast Boy), very obsessive (Robin) or a fan of ponies for some stupid reason (Raven). Not to mention of how this show is very stupid, which I guess the people of the show said what this show is, which is not the attitude you should go with of your own creation.

It's just a whole huge mess, and now it's Cartoon Network's cash cow. How nice.

you know how I made this post

I don't know why I made it. I enjoyed this show, even back then lmao