• Advertisement

March 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

March 31st, 2012:

Planet of the Jellyfish: "SpongeBob and Sandy battle an evil jellyfish leader who replaces individuals with clones."

Are You Happy Now?: "SpongeBob tries to "help" Squidward find his happiest memory".

Airs @ 10:00 AM.

Source: http://www.tvguide.c... ... ngs/191781

Canada:

Squidward's School for Grown-Ups / Oral Report air for Canadians on March 23rd, 2012.

Barnacle Face / Pet Sitter Pat air for Canadians on March 30th, 2012.

Very Excited for this brand new episode! :) Aperentally, this will be part of a whole morning of premeries! New Episodes of Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness, T.U.F.F. Puppy, The Penguins of Madagascar, and Power Rangers: Samurai will follow this brand new SpongeBob! :) Can't wait for all the shows! :)

Strange....ANOTHER new episode called "Are You Happy Now?" will air at 7:00 PM on March 31st. Why they aren't showing it with Planet of the Jellyfish at 10:00 AM is beyond me, but whatever. Do note this may change.

Same thing in my recorder, maybe it's just one of those things for the KCA's to drag people in all day. But seriously, I hope they make note of the two different times in commericals, because others might be more confused then we are right now.

On Toonzone, it says that an episode called Cart will air in that timeslot with Are You Happy Now?. However, on zap2it, it says a rerun of Planet of the Jellyfish will air with Are You Happy Now?. I'm so confused.

"Cart" is probably a placeholder title.