• Advertisement

South Park

dragiiin123

I thought Gluten Free Ebola was an improvement over last week's disappointment. It starts out slowly but got a lot better. The plot was stroger than Go Fund Yourself and there were some funny moments in it. I also liked how the episode was a sequel to Go Fund Yourself. That ending though, OMG, that was the loudest laugh that I've ever had from South Park in years. 8.5/10

I may be in the minority from what I've seen on the internet, but I think Gluten Free Ebola was just as good as Go Fund Yourself. The fact that this was a follow-up from the fall out of Go Fund Yourself and to go along with a hilariously over blown plot about the gluten free lifestyle was just hilarious from beginning to end.

9.5/10

Season 18 has been great so far.

Not at all. Besides us in SBC, %75 of people commented on AV Club how much they liked the episode.

The recent episode, The Cissy is........... the BEST South Park episode in years. I'm so serious. Even better than Black Friday trilogy. Not only It is funny, the plot is really strong and it follows the events of previois episode. It's also really emotional. The speech Sharon gave is one of the best moments in the show. Everything that happened in this episode was great and kept me interested. Even the background music in this episode is wonderful. I really think this season will end up being marvelous and I can't wait to see what the show will do next. 11/10 (A++++++++++)

• Like 1

1. Good Times With Weapons (Season 8, 2004)

Everything about this episode is so perfect. Not to quote Doug Walker, but it's just turning kids playing into a grand battle in a great satire of anime. You see, back in 2004, was when anime was really popular in the USA, and it's a great satire of the animes at the time, and the best song from any cartoon ever: Let's Fighting Love. I love everything about that song. It's a great satire of the badly translated anime theme songs and it's so good i could probably listen to it on repeat for a hour or two. It's funny from start to finish and it's pretty epic. I have nothing wrong with it.

I watched that episode when it aired and the violence turned me off. Haven't seen it since, though.

As for this season, it's been pretty good so far. It sucks that SP only airs 10 week a year instead of 14, but I'm getting used to it.

Holy fuck the Cissy was great. It nailed everything: the egotistical transgenders who think they're better than everyone cis because they're trans, transphobia in the USA, how Lorde is something different, it was just great. I was focused in the story and laughing my ass off most of the time, just like a season 7 and 8 episode. I give the Cissy a 11/10. Let's hope good for the next episode and i think it'd be really cool if Season 18 was one long continuous story.

• Like 1

I watched that episode when it aired and the violence turned me off. Haven't seen it since, though.

As for this season, it's been pretty good so far. It sucks that SP only airs 10 week a year instead of 14, but I'm getting used to it.

The worst thing that happens in the whole episode is when Butters gets the shuriken eye, which isn't even disturbing.

• Like 2

"Handicar" was an excellent episode of South Park. The Wacky Races parody left me in stitches. I liked the return of Nathan and Mimsy as well as the Matthew McConuhae (who cares how you spell his last name) Lincoln commercial satires. Timmy was the main highlight of this entire episode as he should be.

Now, shut up, Mimsyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Handicar is no The Cissy but there were some good jokes in here, the plot was well-done, wacky race was fun and I liked how Mimsy had really smart lines in the episode. The ending is kinda cruel for Nathan but It was actually unexpected and kinda funny. 8/10

I honestly don't know what to say about Handicar. The first half was pretty weak but the second half with the Wacky Races parody was fucking hysterical. I'm sad they didn't continue the plot from the first 3 episodes but i'm pretty sure that was a trilogy now. I think i'll give it a 8/10 too.

Handicar was ok. I agree that the Wacky Races parody was clever, but the episode really dragged with all the Nathan/Mimsy schemes. Oh and the Matthew McConaughey joke was funny the first two times, but it started to wear out pretty fast. Not an episode that I'll watch reruns of but it was fine for what it was.

7/10

Handicar was ok. I agree that the Wacky Races parody was clever, but the episode really dragged with all the Nathan/Mimsy schemes. Oh and the Matthew McConaughey joke was funny the first two times, but it started to wear out pretty fast. Not an episode that I'll watch reruns of but it was fine for what it was.

7/10

But I love Nathan and Mimsy.

SHUT UP MIMSYYYYYYYY

Yeah,the Matthew McConaughey joke really dragged. It was funny the first two times but then it turned into "Oh god, are we going back to this again?"

I rewatched Casa Bonita last night. Man, I forgot how evil Cartman was in that episode and how fucking funny it is.

Kyle: "Guys! I have great news!"

Cartman: "You have AIDS?"

Casa Boniate was funny indeed, especially when Cartman still tried to enjoy being at Casa Bonita, while he was in trouble. Oh and Butters trying to repopulate the Earth, that was pricess. Indeed South Park does a good job at making disturbing scenes funny, which is what shows like Allen Greory and modern Family Guy tried to be but they failed.
  • Like 1

Casa Boniate was funny indeed, especially when Cartman still tried to enjoy being at Casa Bonita, while he was in trouble. Oh and Butters trying to repopulate the Earth, that was pricess. Indeed South Park does a good job at making disturbing scenes funny, which is what shows like Allen Greory and modern Family Guy tried to be but they failed.

*priceless.

Yeah, i loved that part. Mainly because Butters is my favorite character on the show. Putting someone as child-like and innocent as Butters smack-dab into the crazy and raunchy South Park world was genius.

My main show right now. I just think most cartoon shows now on any channel are terrible. CC is the only channel I watch excessively now. On the channel, I watch K&P and South Park. S18 E1 wasn't that good for me. I kinda liked the older stuff. I actually laughed at them. But the recent ones wasn't laugh-worthy for me. But don't get me wrong, they are funny, just that it's just not "laughable".