• Advertisement

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Cha

I wasn't sure if anyone had made this post yet. The gang is back in Madagascar 3 and is coming out June 8, 2012!

Plot Summary: Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe are still fighting to get home to their beloved Big Apple and of course, King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure. Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover: a traveling circus, which they reinvent Madagascar style.

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=55861

I am excited since this is one of my favorite DreamWorks movie series! :D

Disliked the first, hated the second, the third is probably not going to be any better.

Sorry for the fans, but these movies are just pop culture reference after pop culture reference with a meh plot.

The only thing I like about the franchise is the penguins, who are beyond hilarious. Only reason I bother watching the tv series is because of the penguins. :P

Disliked the first, hated the second, the third is probably not going to be any better.

Sorry for the fans, but these movies are just pop culture reference after pop culture reference with a meh plot.

The only thing I like about the franchise is the penguins, who are beyond hilarious. Only reason I bother watching the tv series is because of the penguins. :P

i agree,although i liked the 1st O_o

Nah, I probably won't watch it. I used to like the first Madagascar, but now it just bores me. As for the second one, I hardly liked it. It did not have very many memorable moments and it was so dissapointing. So therefore, unless they make most of the character usage of the penguins, I won't watch it.

I am seriously sick of that "Circus Afro" bit in the commercials. It's incredibly unfunny and is a desperate way of trying to lure in viewers.

I am seriously sick of that "Circus Afro" bit in the commercials. It's incredibly unfunny and is a desperate way of trying to lure in viewers.

Yeaugh me too. Especially when it's shown on almost every commercial break on Nick.