• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

It says it's a private chat, and I'm not a moderator anymore.

This has happened to me two or three times in the past. When you don't visit the XAT that often, it has a tendency to forget your account and it makes you a guest. Still, welcome back Phil 125508.gif

Well hello SpongeBobCommunity website. My laptop died a horrible death last night. I walked into my desk in the pitch black and my laptop fell off and slammed onto the floor, so my roommate was nice enough to let me use his for the time being. I remembered how I registered for this site two weeks ago, so I figured why not give this website a second chance.

Well, glad you did. Its a nice place 630566.gif .

Well hello SpongeBobCommunity website. My laptop died a horrible death last night. I walked into my desk in the pitch black and my laptop fell off and slammed onto the floor, so my roommate was nice enough to let me use his for the time being. I remembered how I registered for this site two weeks ago, so I figured why not give this website a second chance.

Hey, welcome to the site! Hope you can stick around ^^

Sorry to hear about your laptop, that sucks =/

Glad you joined. And I'm sorry your laptop broke.

He just comes and goes in random spurts like Sara. I respect that. 428899.gif
Yeah he lives on a farm up in northern VA, but I don't see why he doesn't go on SBC at his own house. He's a goof but he's my friend xP