• Advertisement

025a. Wormy

JCM

I loved this episode alot but I agree with CF. The song was the icing of the friendship. I love episodes when SB and pals make a big deal over little things they don't understand. 10/10

• Like 1

This episode is an interesting case for "pre-movie" SB. Most episodes from that era feel a bit more fleshed out, whether they are grounded in satire or in realistic depictions of everyday experiences (with a nice touch of surreality, of course), this one seems to settle for being outright silly. Then again, I imagine a butterfly is a rather frightening creature for anyone who doesn't know such a thing exists. Especially up close. All in all, this one was simpler, but alot of fun. Not a favorite of Season 2, but great nonetheless

8/10

You want to know the REALLY weird thing about this episode is?! It's the fact that having a FEAR of butterflies isn't even something this show just invented; there are REAL, actual cases of people being afraid of butterflies! o.o But whether or not the writers of "Spongebob Squarepants" knew that before writing this, I think this is a very good episode! :D I'd give it a 10/10! :cool: Enough said! ;)