• Advertisement

Microsoft vs. Apple

Ron

Why do you guys say that! Microsoft sucks! It copies company's, their computers freeze and crash, and their Zunes (rip offs of iPods) suck shit! I'm sorry, but Apple is WAY better than Microsoft.

And 70s, you kicked a computer? 526874.gif I threw a sandwich and got suspended. icon_rolleyes.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Why do you guys say that! Microsoft sucks! It copies company's, their computers freeze and crash, and their Zunes (rip offs of iPods) suck shit! I'm sorry, but Apple is WAY better than Microsoft.

And 70s, you kicked a computer? 526874.gif I threw a sandwich and got suspended. icon_rolleyes.gif

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Zunes. I wouldn't care if I had a Zune or an iPod, because they're almost exactly the same.

And Apple computers lag like hell. How does Microsoft copy companies? That doesn't make sense. They're computers.

Spoiler
Spoiler
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Zunes. I wouldn't care if I had a Zune or an iPod, because they're almost exactly the same.

And Apple computers lag like hell. How does Microsoft copy companies? That doesn't make sense. They're computers.

Spoiler
Spoiler