• Advertisement

Battle for Bikini Bottom

person

"From the glitchy controls to the poor level design." Clappy, you gotta know that this game...is awesome. I've played to the end, but never beat the end....Hey guys remember SpongeBob's Dream?

I remember that. It was probably my favorite of the levels. I remember Patrick's dream just being utter complete darkness except for a light hanging over him and the golden spatula LOL!

If you think about it, Patrick's dream can become quite scary.

I remember being stuck on the second part of the Steelpants boss fight for two years straight. Eventually I got it done and the whole thing is actually a pretty decent platformer. Amazing for a licensed game. 

• Like 1

So, simply checking lemurboy123's videos just today, I recently noticed something interesting that he's posted:

From the Gamecube version of the game's data, it is stated that he and He**fire has found a beta of Patrick's Dream Level. Of course, what's included is the beta of some of the tiki heads and the design of the area itself. Yeah, I'm pretty early about posting this, but hey, it's something we didn't know until now.

• Like 4

I remember being stuck on the second part of the Steelpants boss fight for two years straight. Eventually I got it done and the whole thing is actually a pretty decent platformer. Amazing for a licensed game. 

I've stuck in the very first part of SpongeBob: the Movie Game for 4 years

I've stuck in the very first part of SpongeBob: the Movie Game for 4 years

Haha, I remember that I was always stuck on the same levels of that game too. But that's because we didn't have a memory chip in the console so we always had to start from the beginning each time we played.

So, simply checking lemurboy123's videos just today, I recently noticed something interesting that he's posted:

From the Gamecube version of the game's data, it is stated that he and He**fire has found a beta of Patrick's Dream Level. Of course, what's included is the beta of some of the tiki heads and the design of the area itself. Yeah, I'm pretty early about posting this, but hey, it's something we didn't know until now.

I also remember hearing about some unused beta Bubble Buddy lines and apparently someone found a beta SpongeBob or something, cause I downloaded a model titled it. 

There are also leftovers from a Scooby-Doo!, game, Night Of 100 Frights, which Heavy Iron worked on found in sb.ini.

Here are some of the Bubble Buddy lines, which are.. really ominous, actually. TCRF guesses it's probably a bored developer.

"Welcome to my nightmare! Hie the hench though spongey freak."

"Well done, SpongeBob. Now die."

"What about GETOUTTAHERE didn't you understand?"

TCRF also has some unused models...

Spongebobbfbb_Smellysundae.jpg

Earlyflyingtikibfbb.png

Earlyexplosivetikibfbb.png

Bfbbunusedworm.png

All of these models were found by lemurboy12, so I suppose he's trying to explore the game for any cut content. I wish him good luck. 

And is it just me, or does Patrick's Dream (beta) remind me of the Goofy Goobers level from The Movie Game? Perhaps they revisited the idea or some..thing.

Battle For Bikini Bottom seems to have more beta than we think. Who knows? Maybe this'll turn into a Luigi's Mansion style beta hunt or whatever - I'm actually curious to know more about this beta.

Oh, and MOAR Boy, I've had a similar experience. I never managed to get past Now That We're  Men because Mindy kept blabbing on about "20 Goofy Goober tokens." What does she need them, for, anyway!

She never seems to use them for anything.

• Like 5

Haha, I remember that I was always stuck on the same levels of that game too. But that's because we didn't have a memory chip in the console so we always had to start from the beginning each time we played.

That time I was to stupid to know that the rock is destructible, so I spend the whole 4 years jumping around that level.

Complete the Rolling Ball Room: Worst challenge ever.

Oh my God, I cannot describe my hatred for that room. Everything has to be timed just right or else the ball falls right. out. which. happens. too. often.

I love this game.

Oh my God, I cannot describe my hatred for that room. Everything has to be timed just right or else the ball falls right. out. which. happens. too. often.

I love this game.

That level really did suck!

But you know what really sucked? The beach ball thing in SpongeBob's Dream. Did it nce when I was 5 and got it, can't get it now for the life of me. x(