• Advertisement

McDonald's

Wumbo

I'm going to one tomorrow. I don't have anything better to do. I should be fine, I'm going right before the lunch rush. Gotta know if Szechuan Sauce is that good.

Also disregard all the bad shit i said earlier in this thread. Mickey D's is goat. I mean, it's fucking McDonald's. You can't go too wrong with it, and I don't care what Morgan Spurlock will tell me. Of course I don't eat it constantly but once in a while is fine by me

Edited by CyanideFishbone

ANNNNND it turns out none of the McDonald's closest to me have the Mulan sauce. The nearest ones that do have the sauce are like 45 minutes away from where I am, so I decided not to waste my time on that and make my own Mulan sauce when I have the time and money for it. Hopefully another revival will follow up soon and if I ever get my hands the McDonald's szechuan sauce, it'll be worth the wait.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Just now, Steel Sponge said:

ANNNNND it turns out none of the McDonald's closest to me have the Mulan sauce. The nearest ones that do have the sauce are like 45 minutes away from where I am, so I decided not to waste my time on that and make my own Mulan sauce when I have the time and money for it. Hopefully another revival will follow up soon. Hopefully when I get my hands the McDonald's szechuan sauce, it'll be worth the wait.

Also I'm crossing my fingers that some fan who had their hands on it decides to make a copycat recipe. 

As I'm typing this, I'm trying the much sought-after szechuan sauce for the first time

I've been hearing people say that it was underwhelming...but I thought it tasted very nice. I dunno if there was supposed to be something more to it, but still, I liked it.

McDonald's here are selling Mac Jr's and Big Mac Grand (why the hell didn't they just call the latter a Grand Mac? I've nary a clue).

Really want to try a Grand, which is evidently by name bigger than the originals. (So...it's more of a size thing than a taste thing...)

These are gone by the end of the month as well! Gotta have one ASAP!

Tried the Honey BBQ Glazed Chicken Tenders today. Absolutely not my thing (buying them was a complete impulse decision), but not that bad. What surprised me was the barbecue sauce actually had some kick to it and I was expecting to feel absolutely disgusting after eating it but I don't at all. They were pretty good, just not my thing at all.

Edited by CyanideFishbone