• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Do I have to tell your Pa that you were being mean to your neighbor Clapward, SmileBob?

NO PLEEASE!!

Did you make Tyrone one step closer to being...DASHING?

Nahh making him totally DASHING is harder than I thought!

dis wuz what I was talking about?

WORSE! I end up vacuum packed!

Do you think the color magenta is a pink or a purple?

I think it's more of a pink.

Alright, Sauce, what do you need help with?

Well, idk if you know the in-depth stuff of the Vietnam War, but my teacher wants us to create a diary/journal entry in first-person perspective that describes Dien Bien Phu's problems during this time, the circumstances of Buddhists, and what went on when you just witnessed a Buddhist sacrifice. I hate her homework assignments UGH.

Well, idk if you know the in-depth stuff of the Vietnam War, but my teacher wants us to create a diary/journal entry in first-person perspective that describes Dien Bien Phu's problems during this time, the circumstances of Buddhists, and what went on when you just witnessed a Buddhist sacrifice. I hate her homework assignments UGH.

I didn't go over any of that when I learned about the Vietnam War?

If you were president, what would you change in your country?

I would... oh man this is hard... I'd probably tax the rich and make the middle-class & lower-class tax less.

I didn't go over any of that when I learned about the Vietnam War?

Well you are one lucky duck!

How do you think it will be like if SpongeBob and Sandy switches bodies in a wacky experiment?

I've always thought they would do an episode about that!!!! I hope it happens but I doubt it...

We didn't go that in-depth. We pretty much learned how it began, the basic things that happened throughout, and the conclusion?

WELL THAT'S HOW OURS SHOULD BE!

Absolutely. Can you wait 10-15 minutes so I can get on my laptop? I'll be glad to help because I know quite a bit about Dien Bien Phu and Buddhism?

Sure!