• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Well, here's your comma-filled goodbye, totally forgot to do these yesterday, I was pretty beat after I got home and just spaced out, anyway, don't remember doing much with you yesterday, might be my old age, but feel free to remind me anything I may forget since your memory is better, judging from the whole red vans thing, so yeah, pretty cherry trying to catch the Great White Sauce, now I need to lay traps in my ask thread to draw you out due to the drought of questions there today, sorry I couldn't help much with the homework, I have a GED for a reason, but nevertheless, our back and forth was fun while it lasted, new Supernatural is tonight, which your probably not gonna watch until the weekend, new S(lums)BU coming tomorrow, expect an influx of Sauce in this episode, so yeah, good night, brush your teet, da kine?

• Like 1

Shoot better go ahead and double dip with my goodbye.

Another day, another...wait for it...NICKEL! It was great to have you around the forums more today since it was my final day off this week before I get super busy with work for the rest of it. Like OMJ said above me, it was fun trying to catch the Moby Sauce once again. I need to get these Moby Sauce traps inspected though because I had to ask you in general to ask me questions as a favor for history help :P Seriously though, if you do need any more school help from the internet, primarily in history or math, I would be glad to assist you since I am strong in both subjects. I got perfect scores on my VA SOLs in them and as for history, well I already told you about it being my previous major. Btw, you don't know how hard I :smirk:'d when you quoted Angels in the Outfield. I think we need to have a XAT movie night one of these days where all of us can watch it. It's been far too long since I last watched it in general. No new Big Bang Theory tomorrow. I blame basketball. Looks like we'll have to find another way to entertain ourselves. Thank goodness for SBC and Ask Me threads. Anyway, good night, sleep tight. Don't let the Darkstars bite?

• Like 1

WHAT?! YEEEEAH YA?!

At first I thought you said YEEEEEHAWW! :P

Or even worse worse worse:

Spoiler

?

OH GAWD GET AWAY.

Well, here's your comma-filled goodbye, totally forgot to do these yesterday, I was pretty beat after I got home and just spaced out, anyway, don't remember doing much with you yesterday, might be my old age, but feel free to remind me anything I may forget since your memory is better, judging from the whole red vans thing, so yeah, pretty cherry trying to catch the Great White Sauce, now I need to lay traps in my ask thread to draw you out due to the drought of questions there today, sorry I couldn't help much with the homework, I have a GED for a reason, but nevertheless, our back and forth was fun while it lasted, new Supernatural is tonight, which your probably not gonna watch until the weekend, new S(lums)BU coming tomorrow, expect an influx of Sauce in this episode, so yeah, good night, brush your teet, da kine?

Darnit OMJ you arent old. Thank you for even offering to help in the first place. I was really excited. But yaaaaaay S(lums)BU I can't wait! Goodnight!

Shoot better go ahead and double dip with my goodbye.

Another day, another...wait for it...NICKEL! It was great to have you around the forums more today since it was my final day off this week before I get super busy with work for the rest of it. Like OMJ said above me, it was fun trying to catch the Moby Sauce once again. I need to get these Moby Sauce traps inspected though because I had to ask you in general to ask me questions as a favor for history help :P Seriously though, if you do need any more school help from the internet, primarily in history or math, I would be glad to assist you since I am strong in both subjects. I got perfect scores on my VA SOLs in them and as for history, well I already told you about it being my previous major. Btw, you don't know how hard I :smirk:'d when you quoted Angels in the Outfield. I think we need to have a XAT movie night one of these days where all of us can watch it. It's been far too long since I last watched it in general. No new Big Bang Theory tomorrow. I blame basketball. Looks like we'll have to find another way to entertain ourselves. Thank goodness for SBC and Ask Me threads. Anyway, good night, sleep tight. Don't let the Darkstars bite?

No Big Bang?! Darnit I was looking forward to that. WELL AT LEAST I HAVE HOUSE OF ANUBIS TO WATCH! Goodnight!