• Advertisement

Ask Miss Smiles!

Sauce Mama

Then you'd have to deal with my old bipolar teacher?

I can handle him/her with my charm. :P

Ok just five more minutes til I'm home. How would you like me to help out? Through this ask me thread or PM?

This ask thread is fine. But Claps you seriously do not have to do this, I can just use my notes and what not.

I wasn't going to do your assignment for you lol. I was just going to give you some helpful hints about the subject and topic of your assignments? :P

Oh I know!

Is that how you get yourself out of every sticky situation?

Heh, pretty much.

Ok well do you know that the Battle of Dien Bien Phu marked the end of the first Indochina War? And that the 1954 Geneva Accords partitioned the country at the 17th Parallel and created a communist state in the north and a democratic state in the south. The resulting conflict between these two regimes ultimately grew into the Vietnam War?

Ok well do you know that the Battle of Dien Bien Phu marked the end of the first Indochina War? And that the 1954 Geneva Accords partitioned the country at the 17th Parallel and created a communist state in the north and a democratic state in the south. The resulting conflict between these two regimes ultimately grew into the Vietnam War?

Yes we learned all of dat! :)