• Advertisement

154b. The Hot Shot

Jjs Goodman

Airs today at 10:00 AM. Discuss.

The Hot Shot

* I guess this could be considered a Father's Day episode, as Nick advertises it as such.

* Why are they cheering for SpongeBob?

* Oh, some boat..

* ..with a cool looking dude!

* Show off just enough to make this a good episode.

* This kid is pretty good.

* SpongeBob heard Mrs. Puff's thoughts?

* Tony, I hope you can come out alive..

* Be cool, I never knew that helps you drive.

* So, SpongeBob is finally driving (which could explain how he could drive in "Oral Report". This episode does come before it)

* So, Tony has his own unicycle too.

* Boats with kites, now I've seen everything!

* I loved Tony's scream.

* Ah, a good old race.

* I lol'd when their clothes came off.

* Now SpongeBob is getting mad.

* Instant fire!

* Drive SpongeBob, drive!

* Bye bye Tony..

* Very true Mrs. Puff.

Grade: A

Thanks CDCB!

I thought this episode was really good! I liked the Tony Fast Jr. character and the fact that he (temporarily) taught SpongeBob how to drive with his advice. I also enjoyed the part where the two were joyriding in the racing boat.

BTW jjsthekid, isn't this the third time SpongeBob was able to hear someone else's thoughts? The first being "Dying For Pie" and the second being "Big Pink Loser"? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks CDCB!

I thought this episode was really good! I liked the Tony Fast Jr. character and the fact that he (temporarily) taught SpongeBob how to drive with his advice. I also enjoyed the part where the two were joyriding in the racing boat.

BTW jjsthekid, isn't this the third time SpongeBob was able to hear someone else's thoughts? The first being "Dying For Pie" and the second being "Big Pink Loser"? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wasn't exactly counting how many times he was though. But thanks anyways. And yeah, I liked Tony Jr. too.

I thought they did a really good job with this episode. When I first saw Fast Tony I was thinking, oh great, they're gonna have another "Sun Bleached" episode, but the episode took an even better turn and we got to see SpongeBob's wild side!

I'd give it an 8.9/10.

Loved it! It had a lot of funny gags, plenty of memorable moments, and a memorable character, Tony Fast Jr. I'd love it if he appeared again, but he probably won't.

Final Grade: A-

At least Aaron Springer is writing great episodes again.

THIS is getting my attention 893573.gif