• Advertisement

The 90s Are All That! (New Thread Title)

Clappy

http://www.tv.com/salute-your-90s-nickelodeon-tv-shows-5-classics-we-cant-wait-to-re-watch/story/25339.html?tag=topslot;button;

For those who don't want to click the link, I will skim it for you. Starting this fall, Nickelodeon is going to have a two hour block on Nick at Nite where they are airing classic shows from the 90s! So far, the line-up includes Clarissa Explains It All, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, All That, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, and Rugrats. More shows will probably be named later, but I for one am excited!

Brothers Flub.

I just beat 70s at all knowing.

Eitherway, this is great news.

"The Brothers Flub," I haven't heard THAT show name in a long time! By the way, do they actually count as ACTUAL Nicktoons characters? Because I'm not so sure if they do. 915955.png

That's exciting news! I'm a little too young to remember most of those shows (except for All That and The Amanda Show) but still, it's good that they're bringing these shows back for new generations to enjoy.

But wait... is it going to be on Nick at Nite or TeenNick? I don't have TeenNick anymore. 305752.gif