• Advertisement

The 90s Are All That! (New Thread Title)

Clappy

They should show four more different shows during the last two hours instead of replaying the first two hours. The only thing I'd change. I hope they show Wildthornberrys and Rocket Power and As Told By Ginger and Pelswik and Salute Your Shorts and Pete & Pete. So much to name.

But isn't Pelswick '00s Nickelodeon?

Watching this at the moment. All That was awesome and now I'm watching Kenan and Kel. I'm exhausted and I don't know if I am staying up for Clarissa or Doug. Never cared for Clarissa, but Doug might be worth staying awake.

"Kablam!" was an awesome 1990's animation show! 239236.gif I hope to see that show on the Teen Nick channel playlist soon! 125508.gif
Fixed, since the N doesn't exist anymore. 428899.gif

Was up last night and caught some Clarissa Explains It All... GO NOSTALGIA.

Personally, I love the block, but haven't they been playing All That, Doug, Kenan & Kel, and Clarissa Explains It All instead of other stuff they promised? I'm all for putting my screw in the tuna, but I'd like to see some Hey Arnold and CatDog, please.

Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold! will be replacing Clarissa Explains It All and Doug on all of The '90s Are All That nights.

Booooooooooo RML and Hey Arnold! are already on Netflix.