• Advertisement

152b. Perfect Chemistry

Jjs Goodman

I think it was pretty good, specially the whole idea of it, having Plankton and Sandy finally working together, I've been waiting for the two "geniuses of Bikini Bottom" to collaborate.

SB being a little jealous was so cute, broken hearted and all.

The fart jokes were getting old, I agree.

Other than that, not bad at all.

8/10

Eh, to be honest I think the fart jokes really ruined this one for me. Don't get me wrong, the other parts are great like Plankton and Sandy working together and SB getting heart broken, but like the others said there are too many of those jokes. I found this episode very Spandyish, with SpongeBob wanting to be called lab partner most of the time.

Overall 6/10

I thought this episode was a great season finale but It could have been much better. It was very enjoyable and there were some hilarious part in this episode like the part with the broccoli, SpongeBob as test monkey and Sandy's evil laugh at the end. The only flaws in this episode were the parts with fart noises. If there weren't fart jokes, I would give this episode 10/10. I gave this episode 8.5/10. I really liked it.

You didn't even write why you changed your opinion. There's no need to answer in an undertone of peevishness. I think my confusion was valid.

Dude, that post was from more than a year ago, opinions change.

I've gone from absolutely hating to loving episodes in less than that; for example, I used to despise Goo Goo Gas with all my being just 5 months ago and now it's one of my favorite post-movies because I think it's adorable and charming.

You didn't even write why you changed your opinion. There's no need to answer in an undertone of peevishness. I think my confusion was valid.

Watched it like 2 years ago. Thought it was boring.

Rewatched it a few months ago, and i like it now.

I told you that I watched the episode from nick.com so here is my review.Outside of the fart jokes, it was actually a well constructed episode, but the fart jokes just ran over the episode. I was fine with it the first time, the second time was not too bad. Then it just became a recurring theme in the episode and that's where they lost me.Otherwise, it was one of the better post-movvie Sandy plots and I kinda liked her and Plankton working together. They had perfect chemistry for the most part 428899.gifBut like I said earlier, the fart jokes brought down the episode a lot. Yes, SpongeBob and Plankton were in a gaseous state of form, but that doesn't mean they have to result to toilet humor.5/10

Shut the hell up Past Clappy.

This episode is fantastic after re-watching it a few times over the years. Honestly one of, if not, the best episode of Season 7. Heck I even find the fart jokes in this to be well done because they set the jokes up so well.

10/10