• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

This.

Anyways, who's seen all of season 1? I have. 630566.gif

I have too! Consider me a 100% legit brony!

Also, bad news guys. Hasbro (or anti-bronies pretending to be Hasbro) has ordered all the full-episode videos uploaded by MenloMarseilles and AngryTigerP to be taken down. It's only a matter of time... 305752.gif

Pony lover, I mean. Where I come from, that's uncool. Heck, even up north, my cousins laugh at me for trying to watch that show.

To be honest, I would be the laughingstock of my folk if they found out I watched FIM, so I just watch it in secret. 428899.gif

Pony lover, I mean. Where I come from, that's uncool. Heck, even up north, my cousins laugh at me for trying to watch that show.

That argument won't work on someone who lives in the north, and watches this show (me.) 893573.gif And who cares what people think? If you won't watch a show like this because it's "uncool", then you're letting other people allow you to miss out on a great show (and you'd also be allowing them to pretty much control you're taste in television.) If someone judges someone for watching something that they themselves haven't even watched (the majority of people who think this show is uncool haven't watched it, so i'm assuming that's the case here as well), then their opinion is worthless and doesn't deserve to be acknowledged.

Lol, I was saying that most of the devoted fans live up north.

Also, I'll give this show another try, but I'm terrible at watching stuff in secret, so it probably won't last long.

Oh. (I don't keep track of where bronies live, so... 428899.gif)

And excellent. icon_twisted.gif

I have too! Consider me a 100% legit brony!

Also, bad news guys. Hasbro (or anti-bronies pretending to be Hasbro) has ordered all the full-episode videos uploaded by MenloMarseilles and AngryTigerP to be taken down. It's only a matter of time... 305752.gif

I'm scared.

you all are like homosexuals who are ashamed to be homosexuals.

and thats bad.

I'd say more "closet pony fans", but I definitely see what you mean. Guys, why do some of you's feel embarassed to watch it on the Hub? You like the show, than watch that shit!

I'd say more "closet pony fans", but I definitely see what you mean. Guys, why do some of you's feel embarassed to watch it on the Hub? You like the show, than watch that shit!

This.

And the Hub needs to air this show more than it does.