• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

I never quite made the conversion to a brony. I'm the one that got away :P .

Then what about this post you made back in July?

I think I might be a brony 499524.gif .

You can't escape the herd (not even if you can run as fast as Sonic, we have Rainbow Dash. :P) We'll put you in trances:

tumblr_logsxumzO61qd736z.gif

But seriously, I came in expecting a fun and charming 30 minutes, and all I got was a bunch of serious and depressing drama. Face it. The show's gone downhill, and it's never coming back.

...but you haven't seen any other episodes. How would you know it's gone downhill?

As for me, I still gotta watch more episodes. I watched one and it was adorable. May or may not watch more.

But seriously, I came in expecting a fun and charming 30 minutes, and all I got was a bunch of serious and depressing drama. Face it. The show's gone downhill, and it's never coming back.

Wat? You watched one measly episode and you're saying it's gone downhill...is this how far you can burn this show? To be honest, I haven't seen that much MLP, but you know...I'd still love it once I see the season premiere.

Everyone else has already said what I wanted to say, so if I can add on with my own comments. I really think you are just trying to troll for the sake of trolling when it comes to commenting on the MLP thread and MLP based posts on the spambox. You are allowed to have your opinion, but you have no right to make these sort of proclamations when you have only seen one episode of the entire series and you were not even a fan of the show to begin with. Like the old saying goes...."IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.", it really applies here. ;)

Wat? You watched one measly episode and you're saying it's gone downhill...is this how far you can burn this show? To be honest, I haven't seen that much MLP, but you know...I'd still love it once I see the season premiere.

I saw a few episodes of the first season (which were way better imo). Didn't I tell you guys this already?

Anyway, just to make you guys happy, I saw the second episode. It was just as boring. Am I allowed to say the show's gone downhill now?

I saw a few episodes of the first season (which were way better imo). Didn't I tell you guys this already?

Yeah, but a show only goes downhill after it has multiple bad episodes in a row, not when it has one episode that i'm pretty sure only you disliked.

JCM, the show couldn't have gone downhill if you're the only one who thought that these episodes were boring. And no, you didn't tell us you saw some season 1 episodes. You kind of made it seem like you only saw these episodes.

And sorry I have nothing to actually add, no time to watch FiM xD

JCM, it was a 2-parter, so of course it's going to have drama. After this, the episodes are going to go back to the charming lesser-dramatic plots. You shouldn't judge the show just because they occasionally come out with epic storylines. Every show does it, even SpongeBob.