• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

You guys know Hasbro isn't removing anything, right? They don't care if the show is viewed on a site like Youtube (and Lauren Faust even supports it), it was just some trolls who have a problem with people watching the show(same thing happened a few months ago.)

You guys know Hasbro isn't removing anything, right? They don't care if the show is viewed on a site like Youtube (and Lauren Faust even supports it), it was just some trolls who have a problem with people watching the show(same thing happened a few months ago.)
And how exactly can some trolls remove Youtube videos?

Then that takes it right back to Hasbro. If Hasbro did not have a problem with them, reporting them would not matter.

Hasbro doesn't make money off of the show, they make money off of how well the toys sell. Why would they have a problem with something that is basically like a commercial for them being viewed on youtube?

Hasbro doesn't make money off of the show, they make money off of how well the toys sell. Why would they have a problem with something that is basically like a commercial for them being viewed on youtube?

I have no idea, I'm not Hasbro. But believe it or not, Hasbro does indeed make money off of the show. They produce the show and receive money from the Hub for it. But that's beside the point.

Seriously you guys. Dragiiin, Ex, and storytime were right on the previous page. You don't need YouTube to watch MLP episodes. Watch The Hub. You also can watch the episodes from iTunes. iTunes has the complete first season up there for a decent price (I think it was about $27 last time I checked).

Seriously you guys. Dragiiin, Ex, and storytime were right on the previous page. You don't need YouTube to watch MLP episodes. Watch The Hub. You also can watch the episodes from iTunes. iTunes has the complete first season up there for a decent price (I think it was about $27 last time I checked).
1. I don't get The Hub channel.

2. My mom pays for the iTunes bill, and I don't know what she'll think if she saw that I was buying a bunch of "My Little Pony" episodes.

As for the 2nd season, that is AWESOMERRIFIC!

September? Ha, in your face, Dragiiin!