• Advertisement

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

storytime7

That's it. You guys are no fun to troll. You keep insulting me and telling me to be reasonable and all that crap. Of course FIM's a decent cartoon. I won't say it's the best, but it's more watchable than the train wreck it's based on. I'm sorry for wasting your time. You're free to exile me if you want.

That's it. You guys are no fun to troll. You keep insulting me and telling me to be reasonable and all that crap. Of course FIM's a decent cartoon. I won't say it's the best, but it's more watchable than the train wreck it's based on. I'm sorry for wasting your time. You're free to exile me if you want.

I don't know about exile, but do you like bananas? JK, seriously though, we're not going to resent you for the rest of our lives.

yeah about that, dont try trolling because that was a pretty bad attempt.

Funny story, guys.

Remember that friend of mine, Daniel, or DII117? (the dude some of you kind of hated)

Well, a couple weeks ago, I recruited him to the herd. Now he's a obsessive brony like me, except he hates the fact that he is one.

He's still beginning the phase of acceptance; I guess you can call him a "sick brony."

Oh my gosh, *tearssss*

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-manly-tears.jpg

Good thing cartoon characters don't get older :D

I've thought about that. I'm guessing dragons have a much longer lifespan than humans, since Spike is considered a baby and he acts like he's 10 or 12 years old.