• Advertisement

Ask the gnarliest stuff in the ocean

Steel Sponge

That was kind of the point because people are expecting more of the same that I'm trying to differentiate it from the norm while still making it ATTWL? :P

*breathes*

I now at least understand the point of the Trophy Trilogy. Sorry, I just didn't expect for the Lit to supposedly differentiate from the norm. The sheer amount of focus on the comedic values from the trilogy kinda just dragged on for me, but that doesn't ruin my thoughts on ATTWL4 entirely. It's all good for me. This is changing the subject, but perhaps you could say the same about UWS Season 2 and what I called its "action series ghetto," but right now I maybe realized that the introduction to all those OC's were somewhat of a way to differentiate from the norm of the past season than just an excuse to make people forget how I've beaten dead horses out of Nathan, MadameCat, Rae, etc. But if you're going to say that the type of sub-plot took away the point of UWS and failed to deliver, than I'd say the same. It was not like I forgot what type of story I was writing though, I just made that sub-plot take so much. Maybe I could have realized where the plot was going if I've gotten further feedback that wasn't people asking if they're going to be in UWS anytime soon. Or the flaws didn't click/got onto anybody's heads until you gave UWS the constructive criticism. :P

If I'm going to expect ATTWL4 to be more than just the ordinary, then I will. So, my thoughts are getting softer on the Trophy Trilogy now that you've made that point, excuse the long post.

I barely remember that, where is Mantaur from?

I'd ask OMJ. I've gotten that as an avatar from when OMJ was overlord, if memory serves.

I should probably tel you that I have 2005 queued up for July coincidentally?  :funny:

I will anticipate your review for it, if that's what you're really going for next month.