• Advertisement

Ask the gnarliest stuff in the ocean

Steel Sponge

On 9/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, Kiyozu♡ said:

what's new?

Honestly, not as much except ongoing family drama to the point where I've been feeling depressed lately. Not going into full detail about that here because privacy reasons.

Edited by Steel Sponge

11 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Favorite bands?

Too many to name, but the ones that are really up there for me are Muse, Gorillaz, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cars, The Cure, Talking Heads, Weezer, Paramore, Daft Punk, Queen, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, and Van Halen.

10 hours ago, Wumbo said:

Do I need to, Skeet?

Of course you need to push the buttons with pictures of food on 'em, dude. The machine knows the tax and it's used for inventory tracking. Trust me, dude, no one wants to be a Jimmy.

1 hour ago, Wumbo said:

Is Jimmy Neutron basically Young Sheldon?

Based on the previews that I've seen, I think it's safer to say that young Sheldon is more of a live-action version of Allen Gregory. Jimmy can be pretentious at times but at least has social skills, doesn't question his existence in the society that he lives in, and doesn't constantly try to trump others for their intelligence unlike young Sheldon. Then again, they would definitely have something in common with calling salt by its scientific term.

1 hour ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

where did u go after mcspankies was thrown into space?

I had to go incognito before I could reinvent a new legacy for myself. I not only helped recreate the old-fashioned McSpanky's that we all know and love, I also helped make renovations for Taco Shack, Pizza Clown, and The Big Pilgrim after they got melted by Jimmy's recreation of the old McSpanky's. I got to give credit to the dude for giving me some ideas for state-of-the-art fast food service tho. I even ran into the dude, who had told me that some space bandits are looking for me, but that's the least of my worries. To this day, I'm still employee of the month and I still give big McThankies from McSpanky's. Since then, I have stopped clearing my name and became recognized for my work by the good people of Retroville. I'll be sure to give my big McThankies to anyone anytime whenever I find the picture of money that represents my liveliness.

• Thanks 1

On 11/9/2017 at 10:47 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Do you like the Beach Boys?

I tried getting into them a few years back like with The Beatles and I can honestly say that I respect their music more than I love it. In other words, I think they're a very talented pop band, but I don't get into them so much. "Fun Fun Fun," "Good Vibrations," and "Help Me Rhonda" are some of the best I've heard from them.

Edited by Steel Skeet