• Advertisement

What did you get for Christmas? (2023 edition)

Jjs Goodman

IMG_0194.thumb.JPG.ce00760c5856f77d850314464a671453.JPG

-Cash (which I can't show lol)
-Three Hot Topic cards
-Three Barnes & Noble cards
-New Nintendo Switch joycons
-Wok pan (didn't actually ask for this btw, but I don't really mind it)
-Popcorn maker
-Mudkip Build a Bear
-Bluetooth stereo boombox (technically asked for a handheld CD player, which is apparently absolete now...? But since it still plays CDs, I'm happy with this)
-Another Gorillaz shirt
-The War on Drugs - I Don't Live Here Anymore album
-Turnstile - Glow On album
-Alvvays - Blue Rev albums
-Cuphead (Nintendo Switch)
-Two Pokemon blind boxes (Pop n' Sweet Galar Ponyta, and a Terrarium Marshtomp (which I already had, R.I.P.)
-SpongeBob "Merry Hot Cocoa for Two" set (or hot cocoa for one since I don't have friends, R.I.P. again)

• Like 4

I was supposed to get a new Playstation for my birthday but all I got was gold, myrrh, and frankincense from three stinky drifters who said a star sent them to bring me gifts. They told me they were "wise men" but apparently they weren't wise enough to figure out what a "Playstation" is. Fuck 'em. I'm telling Dad to send them a plague.

Spoiler

Okay, out of character, I got:

- a bunch of gift cards

- a Bluetooth speaker

- a plant

- lots of clothes

• God Himself 3

- A custom made Kaiju No. 8 funko pop that my friend 3D printed (prob my favorite gift this year, I need to catch up with the manga mang)

- Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora (which is funny considering I’ve never watched either movie) for the Series X

- that Dreamworks kart racing game for the Switch

- Snacks (Chex mix, butter almond cookies from Trader Joe’s, gummy bears, chocolates, this guava/papaya jam that’ll complement my diet nicely)

- a pair of locally made tank tops

- And I treated myself to three shirts at Spencer’s

• Like 2

For the Nintendo 3DS, I got "The Legend Of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes" which I have never played before; I got a $20 Nintendo Switch Card, which I used to FINALLY download "Undertale" onto my Nintendo Switch; I got a bunch of CD's including Jefferson Starship's 1979 "Freedom At Point Zero", Jefferson Starship's 1982 "Winds Of Change", Judas Priest's 1982 "Screaming For Vengeance" (including two bonus tracks), Weird Al Yankovic's 2011 "Alpocalypse" (with a bonus DVD), Ringo Starr's 2023 EP "Rewind Forward", Rolling Stones' 2023 "Hackney Diamonds", and Dolly Parton's 2023 "Rock Star"; I got some chocolate treats (that I've already eaten); two winning lotto scratch tickets that both gave me $4 (which I've already spent); two movie tickets to my local movie theater (which I've already used one to see "Wonka", this time with my girlfriend); a Crossword Puzzle book; and on its way, "Super Mario Bros. Wonder" for the Nintendo Switch. So all in all, I'd say I did pretty well for myself this year!

Spongebob wall decor to hang up in my apartment 

Spongebob socks

Spongebob 2024 meme calendar

Flying Dutchman board game from the episode arrgh 

Kirby slippers

Dog slippers

Little Cesar's gift card

Two chick fil a gift cards

Another gift card that can be used at various restaurants 

Glow in the dark pop it

Marine life mocchis 

Sushi squishies 

Spongebob sweatpants 

Two spongebob shirts 

Two pairs of pajamas

A new robe 

Reeses and a reeses teddy bear

Lindt chocolate 

Spongebob mug 

And there's probably a few more things I'm forgetting. 

• Like 2