• Advertisement

Sonic

Webizoid

Bamp, with Sonic Generations coming out.

I'm pumped. I dunno, i've just been getting so...So into the Sonic series lately.

GO RAY THE FLYING SQUIRREL!

*waits for someone to say there is no characters named Ray*

Unfortunately for me, I realized that Sonic Generations can't be on the Wii. I only have the Wii and I don't have an XBox 360 or PS3. I could have the one for 3DS, but IMO, I find platformers more fun on the consoles. I once had interest in getting an XBox 360 but I don't know if I could get it just so I can play SG. XP

But that isn't much of a problem.

"Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, Spinball, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, 3D Blast" for the Sega Genesis & Wii Virtual Console; "Sonic Mega Collection" & "Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut" for the Nintendo Gamecube; "Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis" for the Game Boy Advance; and "Sonic Classic Collection" for the Nintendo DS are some of the best "Sonic" games I've ever played and beaten! :D

he sucks

I mean seriously, what?

Sonic 2006

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic & the Secret Rings

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic & the Black Knight

SONIC UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK

That alone kinda sounds like a casual Sonic fan, so I might as well say that Modern Sonic doesn't suck. But Sega must have been ashamed enough to pull its "bad titles" from the shelves some years ago. Sonic Generations is good though, and perhaps Sonic Colors, though I don't have that game.

BTW, I'm also certain there's a whole thread to discuss about Sonic rather than making a duplicate thread to rage about Modern Sonic.