• Advertisement

Krabby Cook-Off

Jjs Goodman

17 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Bugs Bunny: "One lemon meringue pie!" Elmer Fudd: "One lemon meringue pie coming up! Pick up pie!" Bugs Bunny: "Roger! Your pie, sir!" (Hits Elmer with the pie!) :hysterical:

You made Chili Kelp Fries! Try again in 7 hours!

8 hours ago, dmandaman&Knuckles said:

cook

You made Coral Bits! Try again in 16 hours!

28 minutes ago, Wintermelon43 said:

Cook

You made a Krusty Dog! Try again in 24 hours!

16 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Bugs Bunny: "One banana cream pie!" Elmer Fudd: "One banana cream pie coming up! Pick up pie!" Bugs Bunny: "Roger! Your pie, sir!" (Hits Elmer with the pie!) :hysterical:

You made Coral Bits! Try again in 8 hours!

5 hours ago, Cosmix humungosaur said:

cook

You made a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe! Try again in 19 hours!

Because I just saw Samuel L. Jackson in "Captain Marvel":

John Travolta: "It's like this. Restaurants in Europe are the same as they are here. Except for little differences." Samuel L. Jackson: "Give me an example." John: "Okay, do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France?" Samuel: "Let me guess; they don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?" John: "No, they don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France, they wouldn't know what the **** a quarter pound is! They use the metric system!" Samuel: "So what do they call them?" John: "They call them a Royale with Cheese!" Samuel: "Really? Well, what do they call a Big Mac in Spain?" John:" Like, a Big Mac is a Big Mac. They just call it a Los tis Mac." Samuel: Los tis Mac? What about the Whopper?" John: "Nah, I didn't go to Burger King!" :hysterical:

17 hours ago, dmandaman&Knuckles said:

cook

You made Chili Kelp Fries! Try again in 7 hours!

9 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Because I just saw Samuel L. Jackson in "Captain Marvel":

John Travolta: "It's like this. Restaurants in Europe are the same as they are here. Except for little differences." Samuel L. Jackson: "Give me an example." John: "Okay, do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France?" Samuel: "Let me guess; they don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?" John: "No, they don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France, they wouldn't know what the **** a quarter pound is! They use the metric system!" Samuel: "So what do they call them?" John: "They call them a Royale with Cheese!" Samuel: "Really? Well, what do they call a Big Mac in Spain?" John:" Like, a Big Mac is a Big Mac. They just call it a Los tis Mac." Samuel: Los tis Mac? What about the Whopper?" John: "Nah, I didn't go to Burger King!" :hysterical:

You made a Krabby Patty! Try again in 15 hours!

12 hours ago, 0 said:

Cooks.

You made a Nasty Patty! Try again in 12 hours!

8 hours ago, dmandaman&Knuckles said:

cook

You made Chili Kelp Fries! Try again in 16 hours!

5 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Here's a question that I think merits a good response: "What kinds of sandwiches to they serve on the Sandwich Islands"?

You made a Krabby Patty! Try again in 19 hours!