• Advertisement

Name an episode you loved at first, but grew to dislike./Name an episode you disliked at first, but grew to love.

Karen

To be honest, I don't dislike any episode. However, one that I originally loved was "Atlantis SquarePantis". The first times I saw it I thought it was great. But these days I watch it and find it to be incredibly lacking. I also think it was completely decimated by "Truth or Square". 428899.gif

One that I originally didn't like was "Dunces and Dragons". I went into it expecting an amazing episode that was longer then a double length. It ended leaving me feeling incredibly disappointed and maybe even hating it. But I watched it again soon after. Having gotten over the shame, I could watch it again and grow to like it. It's still not amazing, but I think it's a good episode. 630566.gif

Now post you're own, everyone! 125508.gif

I used to find Something Smells incredibly boring. But now, I find it utterly hilarious.

As for the other side of the spectrum, I used to like Skill Crane. But then I just ended up feeling sorry for Squidward, and grew to dislike the episode.

Liked First then started to dislike: Squid Wood, Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost, Dumped, The Secret Box, Doing Time, As Seen On TV, Blackend Sponge, Spongehenge, No Nose Knows.

Disliked First then started to like: Pressure, Squid on Strike, Club SpongeBob, Born Again Krabs, Not Normal, The Splinter, Enchanted Tiki Dreams.

I think there is more.

Hmm I shall name one of each, although I can think of a lot of episodes that fall under both categories

Liked First, Now Dislike - Toy Store of Doom - I thought it was good at first, but now I just find it stupid. I mean I know SpongeBob and Patrick act childish, but come on.....

Dislike First, Now Like - New Digs - It use to be just a season 5 ep I didn't care about. Now its probably one of my top 3 favorites from that season.

Loved, Now Dislike: Good Neighbors and SpongeHenge. I used to think these episodes were hilarious, but now I find them boring.

Disliked, Now Love: The Krusty Sponge and Atlantis Squarepantis. I used to hate Krusty Sponge because of the ending, but now, I laugh at it and enjoy it every time I see it. I used to dislike Atlantis Squarepantis because of my high expectations, but I appreciate it a lot more now.

Used to like New Leaf, but I don't like that episode anymore.

Also, I used to really dislike Penny Foolish and Two Faces of Squidward but both have really grown on me. 428899.gif

Finally somebody who likes Penny Foolish. And I thought I was the only one.

Anyway:

Liked first but then hated: Gift of Gum

Hated first but then liked: Truth or Square?