• Advertisement

Episodes You've Never Seen

Wumbo

I've seen all of them from Seasons 1-4. Now, here are the ones I haven't seen:

Season 5: 20,000 Patties Under the Sea, Atlantis SquarePantis, Blackened Sponge, MermaidMan vs. SpongeBob, Picture Day, Blackjack, The Donut of Shame, Money Talks, SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget, Slimy Dancing

Season 6: Choir Boys, Komputer Overload, Sand Castles in the Sand, Cephalopod Lodge, Grandpappy the Pirate, Krusty Krushers, Porous Pockets, The Slumber Party, Grooming Gary, Whatever Happened to SpongeBob?, Boating Buddies, Plankton's Regular, Patty Caper, House Fancy, Giant Squidward, Pest of the West, Nautical Novice, Suction Cup Symphony, Gone, Not Normal, Krabby Road

Season 7: Everything except Enchanted Tiki Dreams, One Coarse Meal, Gary in Love, A Pal for Gary, Truth or Square, Stuck in the Wringer, Overbooked, Growth Spout, Goo Goo Gas, Chum Caverns, To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants, and Single Cell Anniversary (that wasn't as efficient as I would've hoped, oh well)

Gullible Pants

A Day Without Tears

SpongeBob's Last Stand

There were a few episodes that I also missed, but I have gotten to see them thanks to help from jjsthekid! 630566.gif

As for those episodes above, they are rarely on television. And online videos that I've tried don't work. 305752.gif

Gullible Pants

A Day Without Tears

SpongeBob's Last Stand

There were a few episodes that I also missed, but I have gotten to see them thanks to help from jjsthekid! 630566.gif

As for those episodes above, they are rarely on television. And online videos that I've tried don't work. 305752.gif

I have A day Without Tears from iTunes (I uploaded it, and removed all that drm crap iTunes add while still preserving the quality to the best possible. 630566.gif) If you want I can send you the download link (play it in VLC media player).

I have A day Without Tears from iTunes (I uploaded it, and removed all that drm crap iTunes add while still preserving the quality to the best possible. 630566.gif) If you want I can send you the download link (play it in VLC media player).

I'd appreciate it. Thanks! 630566.gif

Gullible Pants

A Day Without Tears

SpongeBob's Last Stand

If you download the SpongeBob's Last Stand DVD, you will find both that one and Gullible Pants on it 630566.gif