• Advertisement

November 2017 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

The "You Bring the Color" premiere week (Nov 6th-10th) episodes have been revealed, with plots:

November 6th, 2017 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 221A - No Pictures, Please: Patrick leads an enthusiastic stranger on a tour of his favorite places in Bikini Bottom.

November 6th, 2017 - 7:15pm ET/PT - 221B - Stuck on the Roof: SpongeBob is afraid to get off the roof of the Krusty Krab, but he won't let that stop him from living his life!

November 7th, 2017 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 218B - There's a Sponge in My Soup: Mr. Krabs' new krabby soup is a hit, until some heat-loving hippies move into the soup vat.

November 8th, 2017 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 225A - Cuddle E. Hugs: SpongeBob's new friend is a giant, fluffy hamster, but no one else is able to see him.

November 9th, 2017 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 224B - ScavengerPants: Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick on an increasingly difficult scavenger hunt to get them out of his hair.

November 10th, 2017 - 7:00pm ET/PT - 224A - Squid Noir: When Squidward's clarinet disappears, he has to become a hard-boiled detective to track it down.

View full article

• Like 2

A new one-off fish, a new part of the Krusty Krab to explore, a new krabby delicacy that will be gone immediately after introduced, a new pet probably destined to abuse Gary, a new plan that will backfire on Squidward somehow despite scavenger hunts successfully distracting members of SBC, and a new experimental style that is an old time classic.

"Cuddle E. Hugs" kind of seems inspired by the 1950 movie "Harvey", which about this grown man whose best friend is a six foot tall rabbit named Harvey, but no one else is able to see him! :hysterical: "There's a Sponge in My Soup"; "Cuddle E. Hugs"; "Scavenger Pants"; and "Squid Noir" seem to be the most interesting episode segments out of all the ones revealed. Hopefully, they will all end up being good in their own way! :cool:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Zeo Ranger 4Ever said:

"Cuddle E. Hugs" kind of seems inspired by the 1950 movie "Harvey", which about this grown man whose best friend is a six foot tall rabbit named Harvey, but no one else is able to see him! :hysterical: 

That's exactly what crossed my mind when I saw that synopsis originally.