• Advertisement

Teen Titans Go movie in July 27, 2018

BoJack Horseman

I honestly NEVER thought I would say this, but "Deadpool 2" and THIS movie are going to HAVE to be the BEST superhero movies this year, after the way they ENDED "Avengers Infinity War"! o.o 'Spoiler' alert: I'm a fan of movies where the good guys actually WIN in the end! :rolleyes:

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I honestly NEVER thought I would say this, but "Deadpool 2" and THIS movie are going to HAVE to be the BEST superhero movies this year, after the way they ENDED "Avengers Infinity War"! o.o 'Spoiler' alert: I'm a fan of movies where the good guys actually WIN in the end! :rolleyes:

But Infinity War is part 1 of the whole story fam. Also add spoiler tag in your post. :3

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

The 'spoiler' part was SARCASTIC!!!! o.o I WANTED everyone to see what I wrote! :rolleyes:

so we've now confirmed you don't know how spoilers, sarcasm, or comedy works

here's a tip: if you're spoiling a movie, no matter how "sarcastic" you want to be, use spoiler tags anyway

• Like 4

On 5/4/2018 at 9:46 PM, WumboJack Horseman said:

so we've now confirmed you don't know how spoilers, sarcasm, or comedy works

here's a tip: if you're spoiling a movie, no matter how "sarcastic" you want to be, use spoiler tags anyway

here's a spoiler: Wumbo is in this movie :smirk:

• God Himself 1

23 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

As a person who enjoys Teen Titans Go, this movie doesn't look bad, but I gotta say this marketing of where they keep mocking Deadpool (like on their Twitter) is one of the worst marketing ideas I've ever seen for a movie.

idk it’s not really bad considering the fact that deadpool was originally insipired by deathstroke in the first place i think. 

• Thanks 4

On 5/3/2018 at 10:57 PM, 4EverGreen said:

So, by the sounds of it, the ending didn't make you feel so good, did it?

Edit: Also this movie is the only one to matter this year 100/10

6 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

You guys BETTER see this movie! I steal the show in it!

6 hours ago, Cyborg said:

Nah dude, I steal the show with my macdaddy skills!

You both stole the show, along with Robin, Starfire and Raven in this PERFECT movie!!!!! All of your performances were as perfect and funny as humanly possible and it blew my mind how fucking funny all of you were!!!!!

Unfortunately, my bladder almost exploded, so I had no choice but to go pee and I ended up missing about 5 minutes of the movie near the end. I still saw the big ending of the film, but part of what lead to it, I missed. I pretty much figured out what happened, but I cannot give an honest review until I’ve seen every last second.

Here’s my review of what I did see:

ABSOLUTE UNBELIEVABLE PERFECTION!!!!!! I THOUGHT HUMANITY LOST THE ABILITY TO MAKE A FILM THIS PERFECT BACK IN 2004, BUT THIS FILM PROVED ME WRONG AND ACTUALLY IS NOW TIED WITH THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE AS THE GREATEST FILM OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously thought that at best, it’d be the second best film ever, but nope, it’s tied as the best!!!!!!!

Thank you Beast Boy and Cyborg for this perfection!!!! Tell Robin, Starfire, and Raven how amazing and perfect they all were too!!! You were all equally perfect and amazing in this nonstop thrillride of amazing hilarity!!!

999999999999999999/10

Edited by Supmandude
  • Like 1
  • God Himself 3

Saw this with my girlfriend's nephew today.  Was legitimately curious since the trailers have been good leading up to this.

It was enjoyable.  I liked it.  It was surprisingly funnier for adults than it was for the children that mostly populated the theater.  Her nephew kept tapping my shoulder asking me to explain some of these superhero movie references to him.  Also, it was surprisingly much more character driven than I thought it would be too with Robin in particular getting a lot of screen time.

If I had one big problem with this movie though, it was super predictable.  Like even her nephew kept saying that he saw everything coming that happened.  The big twist in the movie is not even that shocking because anyone could have seen it coming.  The story could have used a lot more effort put into it, but it wasn't to the detriment of the comedy, characters, and most importantly the fun.  It's definitely a fun time that I probably won't rush to sit through again, but if it's on cable, yeah I might watch it.

Also, the mid credits scene is a definite must.  Felt very appreciated to see that.

• Like 1