• Advertisement

Megamind

Jjs Goodman

Has Will Ferrell ever done animation before? Slightly interested in seeing this.

Yeah he was in that Curious George movie a couple years ago

Meh I can wait for this movie on cable. However, I am going to go see the other new movie coming out next weekend Due Date 428899.gif

Blades of Glory and Step Brothers are other awesome Ferrell movies.

Step Brothers and Anchorman are my two favorite Will Ferrell movies. I also liked The Other Guys too.

Otherwise, I could care less for everything else he has done. Especially Land of the Lost and Bewitched. Those two were horrible.

Step Brothers and Anchorman are my two favorite Will Ferrell movies. I also liked The Other Guys too.

Otherwise, I could care less for everything else he has done. Especially Land of the Lost and Bewitched. Those two were horrible.

I agree, Step Brothers and Anchorman were awesome movies! 630566.gif Still not sure about seeing this movie though.

I'm going to this today. I'll tell you guys how it is later. 893573.gif

I think this is Will Ferrel's most tame movie he's made. He made another PG movie "Kicking and Screaming", but most of his movies I've seen are crude like "Land of the Lost", "Blades of Glory", "Anchorman", "Semi-Pro", "Step-Brothers", and "Talledega Nights".