• Advertisement

February 2017 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

February 20th, 2017 - 7:00 PM ET/PT - 200 - Goodbye, Krabby Patty?: Mr. Krabs manufactures Krabby Patties on an industrial scale, but it drives a wedge between SpongeBob and Patrick.

February 25th, 2017 - 10:00 AM ET/PT - 207A - Mimic Madness: SpongeBob learns that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

February 25th, 2017 - 10:15 AM ET/PT - 207B - House Worming: When worms move in to SpongeBob's holes, he has to hide his disgusting new friends from everyone else.

Yes, after what feels like an eternity, Goodbye, Krabby Patty will be the last Season 9 episode. Jon Hamm will guest star as Don Grouper in the special. This is also the official 200th episode in production order.

EDIT: And according to Nickandmore, there will be two new episodes on February 25th at 10:00am, which are both from Season 10.

View full article

Edited by Pat Monahan

The February 25th episodes will be "Mimic Madness" and "House Worming".

Source: http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-mimic-madness-house-worming/EP003077660771?aid=tvschedule

There will also be new episodes on March 4th (my birthday), but there is no titles for them yet.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4

Here are plots for "Mimic Madness" and "House Worming":

Mimic Madness: SpongeBob learns that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

House Worming: When worms move in to SpongeBob's holes, he has to hide his disgusting new friends from everyone else.

I really hope House Worming is a lot better than that plot makes it out to be, because I'm not very excited for it right now.

• Like 2

I'm not so hyped for House Worming. It sounds like a reharsh of Pets or Pests, which was a horrible disgusting pos and this is written by Pursel as well. I just hope Pursel learned from his mistakes in post-movie and make this episode actually enjoyable but rn I'm gonna stay skeptical. At least this is the only episode in season 10, written by him

Mimic Madness sounds cool, I'm excited for that one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pops said:

I'm not so hyped for House Worming. It sounds like a reharsh of Pets or Pests, which was a horrible disgusting pos and this is written by Pursel as well. I just hope Pursel learned from his mistakes in post-movie and make this episode actually enjoyable but rn I'm gonna stay skeptical. At least this is the only episode in season 10, written by him

Same here, i'm hoping if this gonna be better version of this than Pet or Pests.