• Advertisement

204a. Mutiny on the Krusty

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Storms: Hooray for Captain Squidward!
    • 4/5 Storms: I'm captain of the ship, Captain Krabs, and I say no rip current will harm the Krusty Krab!
    • 3/5 Storms: As soon as you buy some patties to go, you can go.
    • 2/5 Storms: Get back in there and spend the rest of your money!
    • 1/5 Storms: This is mutiny!

(No promo image available at this time) 

Premieres: 

Saturday, October 8th @ 10:30am ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot:

When a storm sweeps the Krusty Krab away, the crew and customers must rely on a crazed Krabs to lead them back home. 

Clips:

N/A

Edited by jjsthekid

The customers weren't very memorable and Krabs was kind of in jerk mode. I kind of wish it had been up to Squidward to save them.

The first dime reference didn't really fit in, and didn't Mr. Krabs already have the dime back before saving them? So why did Spongebob give it to him again?

The monster also felt like a Season 7/Season 8 thing.

I think Spongebob's personality in the episode is the only thing I'd 100% credit the episode for. Could've done more with the concept and made it a real storm.

C-

Iffy episode. I liked the concept, but I don't think it went all the way out with it. I also agree Mr. Krabs was kind of a jerk near the end, but him beating up the monster was kind of cool. There weren't that many jokes in it either (although Squidward getting stuck in the one customer's butt got a small chuckle out of me). I also felt they wasted too much time on having the customers argue with Squidward or Krabs, which didn't make for much entertainment. It had some good ideas, but I don't really think a lot of them were executed to their best, unfortunately. 

Grade: C

Edited by Pat Monahan

I thought this episode was alright. I liked seeing the fish head at the beginning, and the little joke of Squidward inking himself when he saw the monster (probably a reference to the 2nd movie?). I agree with everyone else that Mr. Krabs was in jerk mode throughout the episode, but I enjoyed seeing SpongeBob know just how to push his buttons. But isn't Krabs's first dime supposed to be larger than that?

I guess I'm in the minorty here that enjoyed this one (smirk) 

Granted, Mr. Krabs was a jerk here but mostly in the begining and the end, so that didn't take away my enjoyment from this episode. Plus him getting stuck by a barrel was pretty hilarious. I enjoyed the adventure in this episode, even I can find some sort of enjoyment in costumers. And Mr. Krabs fighting with the monster was pretty good. Also reference to 10 cents in Can You Spare a Dime was great, even though the dime was small this time. So yeah I enjoyed watching this one. My only complaint is that I suppose it could have been funnier and the ending was bad but other than those, I enjoyed it.

Grade: B+

I actually LIKED the fact that the first dime that Mr. Krabs has is now small, that would be a LOT more realistic for Mr. Krabs to lose (instead of that ludicrously oversized stone dime, which doesn't even MAKE any sense, even by "Spongebob Squarepants" standards, but I digress). The point is, this episode is a good one. 10/10!

Hey it was Mr. Long Tan & Handsome and he's talking normally. Man these dimwitted customers (which are the usual case for Bikini Bottomites to be stupid) shifted the blame onto others often lol. Was glad when the current swept away Mr. Krabs tbh even though his crazy rants were kinda amusing. Plus they even wonder why he's such in a pissy mood today, at least they acknowledged it I guess? Reminded me of when he when bat crazy in Sandy, SpongeBob & the Worm. OMG the first dime, but why is it so small now? I love callbacks the show has been doing lately. Mostly good episode, better than Whirly but not as good as MermaidPants of course.