• Advertisement

MAD discussion

Karen

I wouldn't know it existed if not for this topic.

I was originally looking forward to this show because some of the writers on this show worked on one of the old Nickelodeon shows "KaBlam!" which was a great show, but this is just....awful, IMO.

If you guys hate this show, why are some of you still watching it? I can't stand this show personally.

I watch it because either nothing else is on or because I know what to argue about when I say I don't like the show in the least. Instead of having a baseless argument, I can actually explain why I don't like the show using examples from the show itself.

And because once in a blue moon they actually do something I like.

I watch it because either nothing else is on or because I know what to argue about when I say I don't like the show in the least. Instead of having a baseless argument, I can actually explain why I don't like the show using examples from the show itself.

And because once in a blue moon they actually do something I like.

I watched the first 5 episodes just to say that I gave it a chance, and yeah so that I know what i'm talking about when I say I dislike the show. The only thing I sorta like about this show is the "Spy vs. Spy" shorts.

Okay, I hate Mad. I said this. But there was a sketch I actually liked.

I don't know what episode it was from, but the sketch was about phobias, and one was "Legaphobia = The fear that the person that pilots your leg won't show up today" and then shows Voltron with the blue lion missing 526874.gif

Oh yeah, and I love the spy vs spy sketches.

Love the magazine, love the first three seasons of MadTV (It became rather hit or miss after that, but the last season was garbage) and no, I do not like the CN adaptation.