• Advertisement

MAD discussion

Karen

I saw an episode tonight. There was one segment that raped my childhood and violated my mind...

I will never be able to listen to ''Single Ladies'' by Beyonce and look at Kermit the Frog the same way ever again... THERE ARE SOME MUPPET REFERENCES IN THIS WORLD THAT GO TOO FAR!!!

• Like 1

I'm starting to wonder if they evewn watch the shows that there paroding. For there pokemon sketch, They had MAX, from Hoenn, throw a pokeball.

Does it seriously matter that much if a parody is accurate or not?

They also had an original character throw out a PokeBall. That's just utter insanity! An unnamed character cannot own a Pokemon! These parodies must be accurate!

Besides, Max = Schoolboy. Ever see the resemblance to that in R/S/E? Or when you were playing the Hoenn games, did you just say "Oh hey, looks like I'm battling Max now!" and then question the logic that followed that because obviously Max cannot own a Pokemon, even though people own them that are younger than him (unless the school children all suddenly became 10 year olds, which would include the pre-schoolers in Black and White)?

Does it seriously matter that much if a parody is accurate or not?

They also had an original character throw out a PokeBall. That's just utter insanity! An unnamed character cannot own a Pokemon! These parodies must be accurate!

Besides, Max = Schoolboy. Ever see the resemblance to that in R/S/E? Or when you were playing the Hoenn games, did you just say "Oh hey, looks like I'm battling Max now!" and then question the logic that followed that because obviously Max cannot own a Pokemon, even though people own them that are younger than him (unless the school children all suddenly became 10 year olds, which would include the pre-schoolers in Black and White)?

I very much matters.

*rocks back and forth on the floor, twitching and curled up in a ball* S-S-Someone t-tell me I'm gonna be okay... someone tell me if they're going to stop MAD anytime s-soon!! Not only did it rape my childhood, but it's just NOT FUNNY. *passes out*

*rocks back and forth on the floor, twitching and curled up in a ball* S-S-Someone t-tell me I'm gonna be okay... someone tell me if they're going to stop MAD anytime s-soon!! Not only did it rape my childhood, but it's just NOT FUNNY. *passes out*
Stop watching it if it rapes your childhood so badly. Just a suggestion.

Stop watching it if it rapes your childhood so badly. Just a suggestion.

Oh, I only watched that one episode. Other than that, I hate the damn show. I just made it definite that I'm never watching it again. But still, the Cliffordfield ep is gonna haunt me for a while. O_O

And thanks for the suggestion. ^w^