• Advertisement

MAD discussion

Karen

Okay, so I decided to actually watch an episode on TV. I turned off my TV within 3 minutes. This show is so terrible, none of the jokes are funny, and the animation is horrible. This show is almost as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum, maybe worse. 0/10 F-

Okay, so I decided to actually watch an episode on TV. I turned off my TV within 3 minutes. This show is so terrible, none of the jokes are funny, and the animation is horrible. This show is almost as bad as Fanboy and Chum Chum, maybe worse. 0/10 F-

It's not supposed to have good animation. They change from each skit to match the theme of it (if they had a constant animation theme, they wouldn't have been able to imitate anime, for example). They use it to make fun of what they're making fun of.

It's not supposed to have good animation. They change from each skit to match the theme of it (if they had a constant animation theme, they wouldn't have been able to imitate anime, for example). They use it to make fun of what they're making fun of.

Yeah, but they can't even do a good job with that. Some shows have bad animation, but can at least make good jokes/parodies, and some shows can't make good jokes but have excellent animation. This show doesn't do either of those.

Yeah, but they can't even do a good job with that. Some shows have bad animation, but can at least make good jokes/parodies, and some shows can't make good jokes but have excellent animation. This show doesn't do either of those.

You know, I express my hatred quite frequently, but at least I recognize that there are people out there that actually like the things I don't. You can't flat out say that this show doesn't do a good job at parodying if people disagree with you. If people do like this show, then they're doing something right. A key element to a parody cartoon is parodying the style of animation that show uses (or, when they parodied Glee, exploiting facial features/making caricatures of the people), which this show does well (yeah, I can say that and still not like it; sue me).

You know, I express my hatred quite frequently, but at least I recognize that there are people out there that actually like the things I don't. You can't flat out say that this show doesn't do a good job at parodying if people disagree with you. If people do like this show, then they're doing something right. A key element to a parody cartoon is parodying the style of animation that show uses (or, when they parodied Glee, exploiting facial features/making caricatures of the people), which this show does well (yeah, I can say that and still not like it]

Well I wasn't saying that nobody likes this show. I know some people who actually think it's pretty funny, but I was just saying that I don't think they do a good job at parodies.

Well I wasn't saying that nobody likes this show. I know some people who actually think it's pretty funny, but I was just saying that I don't think they do a good job at parodies.

By saying "they can't even do a good job at that" and "this show doesn't do either of [good jobs/parodies]" without adding "in my opinion" somewhere in that implies that you believe that it is solid fact that this show does not do a good job at parodying animation or making good jokes about what they are parodying.

By saying "they can't even do a good job at that" and "this show doesn't do either of [good jobs/parodies]" without adding "in my opinion" somewhere in that implies that you believe that it is solid fact that this show does not do a good job at parodying animation or making good jokes about what they are parodying.

My bad. That was what I meant when I posted that, but I forgot to add that in.

I love it! The claymation rocks! The parodies are awesome! Seth Green is a genius.....wait you are telling me this is not Robot Chicken? Then what is this? Oh that's right, this is an unfunny, poor parody, PG-rated rip-off of Robot Chicken.

Sad, I use to like reading MAD magazine when I was younger. This show is garbage

• Like 1