• Advertisement

Eminem

storytime7

I want his new album to go to hell. Everyone thinks it's so awesome, and are making him known by fucked up tweens/teens by his bad songs.

LESSON:

Bad: Love the Way You Lie, Not Afraid, Recovery.

Good: Cleanin' Out My Closet, Like Toy Soldiers, When I'm Gone.

---

Add Ass Like That, The Real Slim Shady and Everybody Wants You Who Can Really Blame You or whatever to the Bad list.

Also, I actually like his new album. :oops:

Lose Yourself is a kickass song as well.

If you don't like Love the Way You Lie and Recovery, then it's okay. Ill let Not Afraid go fo' nao.

And yes, Lose Yourself is pretty kickass. So is Till I Collapse.

Oh, and the bolded song's name is "We Made You"

I want his new album to go to hell. Everyone thinks it's so awesome, and are making him known by fucked up tweens/teens by his bad songs.

LESSON:

Bad: Love the Way You Lie, Not Afraid, Recovery.

Good: Cleanin' Out My Closet, Like Toy Soldiers, When I'm Gone.

---

Yeah, i'm more of a fan of his older stuff to, the newer songs just aren't the same anymore.

If you don't like Love the Way You Lie and Recovery, then it's okay. Ill let Not Afraid go fo' nao.

And yes, Lose Yourself is pretty kickass. So is Till I Collapse.

Oh, and the bolded song's name is "We Made You"

Haha, thanks. I didn't know the name.

Anyway, the best part of Love the Way you Lie was Rihanna.

Haha, thanks. I didn't know the name.

Anyway, the best part of Love the Way you Lie was Rihanna.

Yeah, Rihanna was the only good part in my opinion. The last verse just made me go ._. the first time I heard it, especially the "If she ever tries to fuck wit me again, imma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire"

Bumped.

He is one of the few rappers I like. I love his older stuff, his newer stuff is a mixed bag. His fanbase that proclaims as the best rapper alive is annoying.

Btw, anyone here is his new side project Bad Meets Evil? I have only heard one song, that new one "Lighters" with Bruno Mars. Obvious pop radio bait, but its not that bad.

WARNING: GIANT BUMP INCOMING

Eminem is a pretty cool guy, IMO. A lot of his early stuff is incredibly funny (in a sick way) and was most likely due to his pretty terrible life at the time. His earlier stuff, like "Kim" and "Stan" are truly messed up in every sense of the word. However, as Eminem got his life together, his songs less resembled deranged rape fantasies and gained more structure and solidity. His newer stuff is pretty good. I like things like "I'm Not Afraid" and "No Love", and even his verses on "Airplanes" with B.O.B were pretty great. I also like how he can channel elements of his past self into his new verses- His verses from "Roman's Revenge" feel like he had written them in 2000 and used them ten years later. Some pretty dark stuff in there.

All in all, a pretty good rapper.