• Advertisement

The Rolling Stones (Rock and Roll Band)

Dragonball Z

Seriously...2015, and there's NO topic on this website dedicated SOLELY to one of the greatest rock and roll bands of ALL time?!!! o.o Somebody REALLY dropped the ball here! It's time to remedy that situation! Formed in the early 1960's, and STILL going strong (even if Keith Richards is almost a dead-ringer for the Crypt Keeper!) :lol: Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts, and Ronnie Wood, have been rocking together since 1974, with other notable band members being Brian Jones (kicked out in 1968, and sadly overdosed in 1969.) Mick Taylor who joined in 1969 and quit in 1974; and Bill Wyman, who retired in 1992. They have made many great contributions to rock and roll music. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction; Time Is On My Side; Play With Fire; Heart of Stone; As Tears Roll By; Get Off of My Cloud; Mother's Little Helper; 19th Nervous Breakdown; Under My Thumb; Let's Spend the Night Together; Ruby Tuesday; Jumping Jack Flash; Honky Tonk Woman; Street Fighting Man; Sympathy For the Devil; Wild Horses; Paint It, Black; Gimme Shelter; You Can't Always Get What You Want; Brown Sugar; Miss You; Beast of Burden; Don't Stop; Shattered; Love Is Strong; Mixed Emotions; Undercover of the Night; Emotional Rescue; It's Only Rock 'N' Roll; Start Me Up; Waiting On a Friend; Saint of Me;" and "Anybody Seen My Baby?" But what I'd like to know is, what songs are your favorites from these rock and roll giants? Discuss your favorites HERE! B)

Can't say I really listen or am really that interested in listening to them.

I mean, I know they're one of the all time greats supposedly when it comes to rock music, but they're just not grabbing my attention these days.

On 12/15/2015 at 6:11 PM, Elastic Dawg said:

Their 60s-70s output is fucking awesome. Raw, barebone, stripped down rock music at it's primal finest.

They kinda went to shit after that. Getting clean will turn you into mediocre musicians, kids.

brb gonna go inject myself with squirrel piss and hope to God that I can make amazing music. Wish me luck.

• Like 1