• Advertisement

Regular Show

dragiiin123

The animation is on par with Flapjack, the characters are on par with Flapjack, the humor is on par with Flapjack, the writing is on par with Flapjack...

Looks like J. G. Quintel needs to take notes from Pendleton Ward (for the uninformed, both wrote for Flapjack; Ward created Adventure Time and Quintel created... this). This show takes too many cues from Flapjack for me to thoroughly enjoy. Maybe I'd like it more if it wasn't written so predictably (Mordecai and Rigby complain about something -> No one cares -> Something surreal happens -> Episode ends) and if the main characters weren't so incredibly grating (all of them; not just Mordecai and Rigby).

Screw off with your pseudo-cynicism, 2012 me.

It took two years but I'm really getting into this show now. It's great. Don't know how I ever liked Adventure Time more than this.

• Like 2

Screw off with your pseudo-cynicism, 2012 me.

It took two years but I'm really getting into this show now. It's great. Don't know how I ever liked Adventure Time more than this.

Wonder if you'll get into Steven Universe in two years? ;)

....Nahhhhhh.

Yeah, like...there's just no way man. A ha ha...

On-topic, I still hold to my opinion that this show is pretty cool, but I've not kept up with it as of late. Only Season 5 episode I've seen is Laundry Woes, which was really good.

Man, I need to really get back into this show after me and my cousin looked back on it (we're the same age) He still watches it sometimes, but I need to start watching it again. Heard the show's gone downhill since Season 5, but i'll see. 

Season 6 has been great so far, imo. I will admit it dipped a bit in Seasons 4 & 5 (but still had great episodes), but Season 6 has improved heavily. But I guess you'll have to judge for yourself.

I feel like Season 6 has been great so far, imo. I felt like it dipped a bit in Seasons 4 & 5, but Season 6 has improved on it. But I guess you'll have to judge for yourself.

I liked Season 4, but I think the golden season for me was probably 2. Season 1 was a bit too short. I've seen seasons 1-4 and even like the first sixteen or seventeen episodes of Season 5. I need to catch up on those seasons.

I liked Season 4, but I think the golden season for me was probably 2. Season 1 was a bit too short. I've seen seasons 1-4 and even like the first sixteen or seventeen episodes of Season 5. I need to catch up on those seasons.

Ehh, Season 4 was still good, but it had way too many Muscle Man episodes. Season 5 isn't bad either, but I do think it's probably the weakest season. It was dull in some episodes, had probably some of the show's weakest episodes overall, and didn't really seem to know what it was doing until maybe the second half of the season, but when the episodes were great, they were great (like Skips' Story). 

Ehh, Season 4 was still good, but it had way too many Muscle Man episodes. Season 5 isn't bad either, but I do think it's probably the weakest season. It was dull in some episodes, and didn't really seem to know what it was doing until maybe the second half of the season, but when the episodes were great, they were great (like Skips' Story). 

Yeah, Muscle Man's whole character just kept wearing thin when I stopped watching. He was just getting annoying. It was like checking the TV Guide to see what the new episode is about and being like "Oh shit, another Muscle Man episode?"

I hope they improved on him and took a break from episodes about him.

That new episode will probably be the last time I'll get a top 5 worthy episode (except that to be in the list one day).

Season 6 had its up and down but it's great for the most part. However, it's not my favorite Cartoon Network show anymore since Steven Universe is starting overshadow it.