• Advertisement

192b. Pull Up a Barrel

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this episode?

• 5/5 Stars: Huzzah for Mr. Krabs!
    • 4/5 Stars: Stop making your food so delicious!
    • 3/5 Stars: Do as he says captain...
    • 2/5 Stars: This is the navy son!
    • 1/5 Stars: It's one of those things that looks bad, but tastes...bad.

This episode was so fun! I liked how SpongeBob inserted his friends and himself into the story; it was amusing to see Patrick as Krabs' superior. The sea battle vs. pirate Sandy was kinda epic as well. I'll give this a 4/5.

• Like 1

"...why don't you pull up a barrel, me laddies, while I regale you with a thrilling tale from me mysterious, salty past." - Mr. Krabs

This episode was great, and I mean great! The story, the characters and their designs, the animation, the concept itself, everything was perfect! This is the episode (besides "Company Picnic") that really showed me what a great SpongeBob writer Mr. Jack Pendarvis is. I really loved how all the main characters (except Plankton and Gary) were portraying the characters in the Mr. Krabs' story. Not much to say about this one except it is a great episode and I highly recommend it! 9.5/10!

latest?cb=20151128094244

• Like 1

from sb wikia, a pretty good headcanon.

It is very likely that the ship Mr. Krabs was on in "Pull Up a Barrel" was actually the S.S. Diarrhea. However, Mr. Krabs knew how to cook food on that ship; though, the food probably caused cramps and diarrhea, hence the name.