• Advertisement

Donald Trump is extremely racist to Mexicans and promises to build a wall to prevent illegal immigration.

TheBigOcean

I can't be mad. Really. We all know he's not going to win. His little tangents about his vision for America are unintentional comedy to be completely honest with you guys.

• Like 6

Yeah, he's getting votes because he's running. He's not going to get zero votes. Whether you like it or not there is some small faction of people out there that share his views and they'll vote for him, but he's not the only person in this race getting votes and his views aren't shared by the majority.

• Like 2

I can't be mad. Really. We all know he's not going to win. His little tangents about his vision for America are unintentional comedy to be completely honest with you guys.

My thoughts exactly. Everyone is becoming so worried about Donald Trump winning but what he says is way too laughable and stupid to win the president of the United States. Also, the media is beating the shit out of him right now, so add that too. 

I never took him seriously. The guy has filed for corporate bankruptcy 4 times in the past and has also been part of that whole Trump University thing, where people got ripped off. He's mainly doing all of this to promote himself and his TV show and he knows that bad publicity is better than no publicity. It's like how Ann Coulter sometimes says some really over the top shit intentionally so her books sell more. On some of the radio shows and podcasts she's been on, she's actually behaved quite differently and has a sense of humor.

Hope you Americans don't actually vote him in since that would be disastrous for many people. He's making it seem like we're your enemies when that's not completely the case, there's immigrants from other places also not just from Latin America. Calling Mexicans rapists and thieves is just being blind to reality. How about his country stops intervening in the region and stops supporting coups that bring in corrupt governments and thus immigrants to his country. The U.S is a country that has done multiple mistakes over the years with its foreign policy, what this guy wants is to make it ten times worse without thinking about the others.

• Like 1