• Advertisement

Spin-off Action

Clappy

So remember how I teased on the XAT that I had another idea in mind and that it was a surprise, well here is the surprise 428899.gif

Since Season 4 was somewhat of a rip-off due to me being bored with the show, I fastforwarded through all the episodes and revealed the series finale. I know The_Cartoon probably loved that since his character Conner ended up being the winner of that season 428899.gif.

Anyway, I have decided that this series needs a real final season so I can have a sense of closure with this show. I am not going to reveal that many details yet and I have not even decided when I am going to start this show just yet, but its coming so everyone better keep an eye out for it. I promise that just like the rest of the episodes from this show, it will not be a rip-off of Total Drama.

Btw characters are going to be a mixture of the following

-Characters from tv.com exclusive spin-offs

-Characters from SBC exclusive spin-offs

Now I do not want to mess with anybody's shows unless they want me to, so if you are against me using your characters please let me know and I will accept your request. Otherwise, I hope you guys are looking forward to the return of Spin-off Action.

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Spin-Off is back! Even if Conner won't win now, I've really been hoping that it would come back. I give permission for you to use any of my characters. That's French for PLEASE DO! 428899.gif

Sorry dragiiin, I am using another one of your Gen Pat characters, it's not Octi 428899.gif

UPDATE:

I already have the teams/contestants set for next season already. When I will start, I still have no clue since we already got two semi-reality shows going right now and I don't want there to be overkill right now, but I guess the least I could do is show you the contestants for the season

You may already recognize these players from previous seasons of Spin-off Action. Well, I can already tell you that these guys will all be on the same team together and are all getting another shot at winnning since none of these players ever won the million dollars before. Introducing, the Spin-off Action All-Stars and what show they are from. 428899.gif

Andi (Squids vs Squirrels)

Nadia (The Squid Squad)

Spongesally (New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends)

Parla (Underwater Idol)

Squendell (Squidtropolis)

Mark (Scooter's Paradise)

Chico (Just Like Pearl)

Sam (The Sea Files)

Now as for everyone else, these people will probably seem more familiar since these spin-offs are more recent and are airing or have aired on the SBC. I haven't decided a team for any of these next sixteen yet, but expect them to be seperated into two more teams. Now this in no way, shape, or form does this mean that the characters listed have to leave their spin-offs like some people thought back when I had Spin-off Action airing last year. However, if you have a problem with me using one of your characters, please let me know, I won't be mad 428899.gif

Mango (Generation Patrick)

Aaron (SpongBlade GF)

Naomi (Bikini Top)

Alvin (Spongecraft)

Morticia (Coral Drive)

Zack (Z-Storm)

Jonda (The Island Sponge)

Quinn (The Krusty Train)

Mrs. Magic (Mermaid Man: The Brave and The Bold)

Jeremy (The Misadventures of Patrick Star)

Julie (Hitting Rock Bottom)

Titan (Pisces Moon)

Wendy (37)

Zeus (The Guitar Lord)

Marly (The Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob)

and.....

Sharky from Sharky Shore 499524.gif......Don't worry, I got plans for this little troll 428899.gif

Anyway, I will also explain the layout for this season.

This season, the contestants will be traveling around the world as this season will parody The Amazing Race. Each episode, the three teams will travel to exotic locations and race amongst each other to each pit stop while along the way they will have to do various challenges or find random locations to receive a clue. The last team to arrive will have twenty minutes to strategize and then vote someone off of their team. The first team to arrive will win the advantage of a twenty minute head start over the bottom two teams in the next leg of the race.

And of course are fabulous host Perch Perkins will be returning and his minor assistants Sergeant Roderick and Quirky (from SpongeBob in Space) will make cameo appearances.

So now that you know the details, I hope you guys are looking forward to the return of the action.....Spin-off Action!

IDEA! I'm just going to make the first episode of Season 5 an introduction into this season like introducing the characters, give them some confessional time, have Perch explain this season, etc. Hopefully that will hold you guys over while I replan this season 428899.gif

Spin-off Action

Season 5

121. The Action Is Back

We head back to the original series finale when Mark and Nadia saw each other in an episode of Scooter's Paradise, when all of a sudden the background fades to black. Mark is wondering what is going on as he is extremely confused. All of a sudden, he wakes up and realizes that he was only dreaming. He notices that he is not alone. He is on a helicopter with Nadia, Spongesally, Parla, Squendell, Chico, Sam, and Andi.

Mark: Wha- where are we?

Spongesally: We were perfectly content in our own spin-offs, until we were knocked out unconcious and were transported into this helicopter.

Squendell: I wonder what is going on? I thought Spin-off Action was over...

The screen then fades to Perch Perkins at the Spin-off Action abanadoned studio lot with a bus arriving.

Perch: That's right Squendell, it was over, but now the Action is back! This season, we are touring around the world Amazing Race style! However, I am spicing up this season to keep the show fresh. This season we have 16 new contestants and only 8 returning ones. Before we reintroduce the old has-beens, let's meet our new ones. First up, from the spin-off Spongecraft.....Alvin. (Perch is introducing everyone else too, but I just didn't feel like putting up so many brackets 428899.gif)

Alvin: I am so ready to pwn this season. Everyone better watch out for my super awesome skills list.

Next up, arriving from SpongBlade GF, Aaron

Aaron: Pwn this nerd (Aaron shoves Alvin out of the way)

Alvin: Was that necessary?

Aaron: I am out here to win it, not listen to you talk about gaining XP points bragging.

From the Krusty Krab: Years Before SpongeBob, give it up for Marly

Marly: It is pleasant to meet you two, I am looking forward to competing with you guys

Introducing Zack from Z-Storm

Zack: Can I share a room with her?

Marly: Eww, gross

Zack: Oh, we'll see about that

Next up, Mrs. Magic from MM: The Brave and The Bold

(Mrs. Magic pops up from out of nowhere)

Mrs. Magic: How's that for an intro? Bet no one has done that before.

Here comes, Morticia

Morticia: Prepare to lose to an old lady!!!

Aaron and Zack: Oh we'll see about that! Nice! (They high five each other)

From The Island Sponge, it's Jonda!

Jonda: Oh my gosh, I haven't died yet!

Alvin: Lay off the McDonald's and maybe

All the way from Bikini Top (pauses) from the most viewed spin-off on the air right now and soon to be all of the SBC....did I really need to mention that last part? Very well then, here is Naomi!

Naomi: Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are looking at someone with movie star good looks and a brain to go along with it

Zack: Wow, full of yourself much?

Naomi: Don't flatter yourself darling, I'm way out of your league!

Aaron: Bitch

After such poise and grace, here comes Mango from Gen Pat

Mango: ZOMG! I love spin-offs! I love this show! I know everything there is to know about this show and I know all about you Perch. Did you know????

(shoves Mango aside) Moving on now, our second contestant on this show from The Krusty Train, here is Quinn

Quinn: Cool, I hope I am just as good as Zed was on this show. I am ready!

Good for you, now introducing Jeremy from Misadventures of Patrick Star

Jeremy: This is my competition?

Mango: Jeremy! He use to be a bad man, but now he is good! I know that your show is coming back! So stoked!

Jeremy (murmuring): We will see about that

Speaking of cancellation, here comes Zeus from The Guitar Lord

Zeus: I hope I can get some quality shredding time this season. I want to share my music around the world!

Here is Julie from Hitting Rock Bottom

Julie: I love guitar players, I kinda know how to play myself somewhat!

Zeus: Really?

Aaron: Should have seen this hook-up coming.....

From the show 37, it's Wendy!

(Wendy just stares awkwardly at Perch)

Have anything to say Wendy?

(Wendy shakes her head in no remarks)

Jonda: Why won't you talk?

(Wendy smacks Jonda)

Zack: Nice!

Coming from Pisces Moon, it's Titan!

Titan: So we are going to be racing around in the world in crappy little jets to locations that are not even underwater? This is definitely breaking the fourth wall to all extremities.

Nobody likes a debbie-downer, now go stand over there with the others.

Titan: Whatever

Sharky: You saved me for last? Go fuck yourself

Oh yeah, and here is everyone's favorite troll, Sharky from Sharky Shore.

Sharky: You should reintroduce me again, but this time with authority asshole, because I am going to win this shit. Otherwise, I am going to troll this spin-off like fucking crazy

Morticia: Someone needs to wash their mouth out with soap?

Sharky: What did you say you crusty old fuck?

Perch: Okay enough! Now it's time for you guys to meet the prior contestants who have previously played my sick, twisted game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is where I will have to leave off for now, class just got out so I have to get moving. I will try to finish this episode as soon as I can (probably tonight when I get home 893573.gif)

Well I went home early and I am playing hooky from my final class so I can have two hours before I go to work 428899.gif

So here is my continuation of the season premiere..............

Perch: Here they come, the returning contestants. Some are fan favorites, others are.....Spongesally

Spongesally: I heard that. However, I am a new Spongesally. I usually start the drama, but this time I am just going to sit back and play the game

Perch: Interesting strategy, if you make it past the first few episodes, I will believe you. Anyway, here are the rest of the returning contestants. Spin-off Action fan favorite Mark

Mark: Great to meet you all, but this time I'm going to win it. No more runner-ups for Mark

Perch: Nadia

Nadia: You guys know me for my strength, but I'm actually gonna play with my brains instead of my heart

Perch: Parla

Parla: Spin-off Action? Again? Well, at least I'm a favorite

Spongesally: We already went over this in the helicopter....idiot

Parla: You are still mean

Perch: Chico

Chico: Hey...

Mango: ZOMG! Chico! He is the cutest! Chico has always attempted being a ladies man ever since Just Like Pearl, but Pearl doesn't notice him and neither does Parla

Parla: What? Who said that?

Perch: Creep much?

Mango: Yes!

Perch: Sam

Sam: Yes? Oh, hey guys. Great to see you all and I wish you the best of luck

Spongesally: Still a bland character I see, maybe you should get a personality and you could be interesting

Sam: I have a personality.......

Andi: No need for Perch to introduce meself. I am Andi....WOOHOO!!!

Perch: Actually I was gonna introduce Squendell next

Andi: Oh well, hahahahahhaah

Squendell: Whatever, I'm here

Perch: Always a man of many words Squendell, give it up for your returning stars

Sharky: What a bunch of dumbfucks

Andi: Sharky is going down (jumps and attacks Sharky)

Perch: Andi back off, alright time to explain this seasons rules

For this, I will type the explanation. The characters will be split into three teams of eight. These teams will be going to a different country in every episode. Along the way, they will have to find random locations in the country to compete in challenges or find a location. There will be two physical challenges in each episode. Here is the explanation of the two

Challenge A: This or That or Neither

There will be three options in this challenge. They will get to decide based off the arrival. The first team to arrive will pick either this or that or neither, then the other teams that arrive will have to pick from the remaining options. However, whichever team picks neither will have to answer a series of trivia questions about the country they are currently in. They must get 16 of 20 questions right, if they don't they will have to start the trivia questions all over again.

Challenge B: Team Road Block

Just like from the show The Amazing Race. However to make it different from the actual show, half of the team will have to do the road block which is just a difficult task. Nobody is allowed to move forward until their teammates finish the road block.

Anyway, the end of the challenge, will consist of a pitstop. The first team that arrives will receive a twenty minute headstart on the other two teams at the next leg of the race. The last team to arrive at the pitstop will have twenty minutes to contemplate who to vote out. Then they will vote someone out at the Elimination Ceremony, where the person that gets voted out will be eliminated from the game.

Perch: Okay now that I am finished explaining the rules and the layout for this season, time to pick the teams!

Spongesally: Okay so how are you going to divide the other people up?

Perch: Who says that the eight of you are on your own team? I was originally going to have it that way, but I changed my mind. I will randomly select everyone and put them onto teams.

Just so I don't have to write the whole selection process out, here we go and they named the teams based off whatever they wanted

TEAM SBC (since more than half of these shows air on the SBC 428899.gif)

Squendell (Squidtropolis)

Jeremy (Misadventures of Patrick Star)

Zeus (The Guitar Lord)

Titan (Pisces Moon)

Wendy (37)

Nadia (The Squid Squad)

Jonda (The Island Sponge)

Julie (Hitting Rock Bottom)

TEAM NAVIGATOR (due to the around the world theme 428899.gif)

Mrs. Magic (Mermaid Man: The Brave and the Bold)

Marly (Krusty Krab: The Years Before SpongeBob)

Morticia (Coral Drive)

Spongesally (New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends)

Sam (The Sea Files)

Sharky (Sharky Shore)

Zack (Z-Storm)

Mark (Scooter's Paradise)

TEAM CHATTERVIX (Mango came up with the name since Team SBC was taken 428899.gif)

Andi (Squids vs Squirrels)

Parla (Underwater Idol)

Mango (Generation Patrick)

Naomi (Bikini Top)

Quinn (Krusty Train)

Chico (Just Like Pearl)

Aaron (SpongBlade GF)

Alvin (Spongecraft)

Perch: Now that we got all of that taken care of, are you guys ready to race? When I say GO! You can open up your first clue and we can start this show. Ready, Set, GO!

CLUE: Make your way to Rome, Italy. Once you get there make your way to the Colliseum for your next clue

As everyone races to the Colliseum, Sergeant Roderick and Quirky come up to Perch.

Roderick: Um Perch, how are we suppose to make it to all these locations before they do?

Perch: Quirky, you bring your space gizmos? Because I need the teleporter now

Quirky: Yes sir, thanks for giving me another chance sir

Perch: Shut up Quirky, I got my eye on you

(The three then teleport)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the season premiere. Now, I am going to finish writing up the rest of this ish cuz I am excited to post more episodes!

I hope everyone enjoyed it because I am not sure if I am going to make all my episodes this long in length for sure 428899.gif