• Advertisement

SpongeBob Community Awards

70s

Oh and how do you know that I don't do that? How do you know? I could have dozens of pieces that you don't know the hell about.

That's not the point, if you have dozens of those pieces of art, post 'em up in your section. What I'm arguing is that YOU POSTED AN IMAGE THAT WASN'T YOURS AND EVEN STATED IT WASN'T AND PEOPLE STILL VOTE FOR IT.

Well it's not my freakin fault if people vote for it! Why're you getting so mad at me if it's not my damn fault if someone votes for it?

I'm not getting mad at you, I'm wondering what the hell people are voting for it, but you came back and argued that you're upset for not getting most active user when I wasn't directing my rant towards you. Know what, I'm going to go edit the rules in the art section.

Still your getting all worked up because TWO freakin people voted for my art! Your already going to win! Why're you going to complain?

Because I'm fucking pissed at the world and I want to punch everyone in the fucking mouth. That reason enough for you?

Why're you so mad at everyone? what happened?

Even though I already posted it... I suppose I'll repost here, in more detail...

I skipped out on my anti-depressants so I'm my lack-luster, depressed "Fuck the world" self I used to be before I got put on them...

Last night, I told Kristy that I have a crush on her, and she doesn't even give a flying fuck that I have feelings for her. She hasn't acknowledge them in the slightest, and it's going to break my heart knowing she'll never reciprocate my feelings for her, and she'll most likely date to idiotic, fucked up, perverted guys that don't even deserve to glance in her fucking direction, and I'm stuck here in the friend zone because I waited too long to tell her how I feel about her, so I have to sit in the peanut gallery as she gets crushed by each guy she dates, and not even notice me like she's blind, even though I'm everything she wants in a guy and I can't do a fucking thing about it because I live 4 and a half hours away from her and I don\'t have a car, so, as I stated, I get to sit idly by, dying inside, because she's going out with all the wrong guys, when I'm right here, and, even though I too don't deserve to even glance at her because she's a living goddess, I sure as hell deserve it more than the fucktards that want her just for her body.

...Fuck life. Fuck love. Fuck everything. I'm going to bed, this day just needs to end. Maybe I can indulge myself in Shakespeare's work tomorrow to somewhat ease my everlasting agony.

And to reply to your recently edited post; I'm winning a category I created, with *literally* no competition. Here's a hypothetical; Imagine you were winning most active. You come on every day, for 5+ hours, getting all but two votes. Those two votes belong to jjs, who comes on once in a blue moon, for *maybe* 5 minutes. You're telling me that wouldn't anger you in the least?

And to reply to your recently edited post; I'm winning a category I created, with *literally* no competition. Here's a hypothetical; Imagine you were winning most active. You come on every day, for 5+ hours, getting all but two votes. Those two votes belong to jjs, who comes on once in a blue moon, for *maybe* 5 minutes. You're telling me that wouldn't anger you in the least?

Just in case you missed it.

Well I don't care about the art..

If I were winning then I'd want to win...and no i wouldn't be mad. a lot of those kinds of things don't piss me off...

So you wouldn't be mad if you had a category locked up, because of how much effort you put into it, only to have two people deem you not deserving, and vote for the person that deserves it the least? Oh well, guess I care too much about my art. Or I'm just on SBF200 and Dragiin's bad sides.

Beast Staff member-That's 70's guy

Most active user-JJSTHEKID

Best Forum-Spinoff

Nicest user-CF

Best profile picture-Jelly

Funniest user-Terminoob's sarcasm is funny

The art-Terminoob's art.

Most missed-clappy

Worst forum-

Meanest user-CF

I realized that posting a bunch of smileys isn't art.

Wow,me and sbfan got in a tie! Thanks for voting for me guys. 630566.gif I admit i am not really that active but i am extremely busy with other sites and stuff. Plus, i have a life and i can't just sit in front of the computer all day.

With that said, i am susprised me and sbfan1 got in a tie. Also good work to sbfan who hosted the awards.

Archived