• Advertisement

Good or Bad: SBC Movies?

Guest hilaryfan80

Good or Bad: SBC Movies?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think creating SBC Movies is a good idea? (Read the first post first!)

• Yes
    • No

Guest hilaryfan80

With the new creation of SBC Music and how it syncs the YouTube videos with everyone, I've been asked by a few people if movies could be placed onto SBC Music. While this is a great idea, I've also been told that movie nights on SBC have been historically flops.

So here's the proposal: an entire new section called "SBC Movies" that would be identical to SBC Music (with the exception that only staff can request a movie). During movie nights, SBC Music will still be operational, so if you don't want to watch a movie, you don't have to.

What do you think? Is it a good idea, or is it a bad idea? Would you participate?

With the new creation of SBC Music and how it syncs the YouTube videos with everyone, I've been asked by a few people if movies could be placed onto SBC Music. While this is a great idea, I've also been told that movie nights on SBC have been historically flops.

So here's the proposal: an entire new section called "SBC Movies" that would be identical to SBC Music (with the exception that only staff can request a movie). During movie nights, SBC Music will still be operational, so if you don't want to watch a movie, you don't have to.

What do you think? Is it a good idea, or is it a bad idea? Would you participate?

While Movies on SBC is a good idea, i'm going to look at the Pro's And Con's.

Pro's:

Movie's On SBC.

SBC Music Still Optional

And, Making it not a flop.

Con's:

Only STAFF can Request(Not Members, Making A No-Show, Boring.)

If it Just Syncs Youtube, All Low Quality, Pirated Movies will make it.

With all the Recent No-Shows to SBC Music, Im guessing SBC Movie Will also have no-Shows, Just me sitting in the car or bed, Waiting for Someone to Join.

PRO COUNT: 3

CON COUNT: 2 And a Mega 1

ANSWER FOR ME: Eh,

I cannot decide Yes or No. its...i dont know..

Guest hilaryfan80

While Movies on SBC is a good idea, i'm going to look at the Pro's And Con's.

Pro's:

Movie's On SBC.

SBC Music Still Optional

And, Making it not a flop.

Con's:

Only STAFF can Request(Not Members, Making A No-Show, Boring.)

If it Just Syncs Youtube, All Low Quality, Pirated Movies will make it.

With all the Recent No-Shows to SBC Music, Im guessing SBC Movie Will also have no-Shows, Just me sitting in the car or bed, Waiting for Someone to Join.

PRO COUNT: 3

CON COUNT: 2 And a Mega 1

ANSWER FOR ME: Eh,

I cannot decide Yes or No. its...i dont know..

This topic is really old. :lol: We tried it already, and it didn't work out so well. Thanks for the vote though!

*locks topic*