• Advertisement

Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover

Young Nug

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/26/simpsons-family-guy-crossover-episode-video/

I felt like making a topic for this, Dylan showed me the link for that though. I dunno if we have a topic for this already, if we do please tell me lol

It's looking a metric fuckton better than what I was expecting. The Simpsons callbacks to things like the Moe prank calls and Springfield Gorge were just <3

I watched the clip yesterday and was wondering if a topic was made for this or not.

So much better than I was ever expecting and that Bob's Burger cameo had me in stitches.

It doesn't look awful, so that's a plus. It looks more like Family Guy than The Simpsons though, while I'd prefer the other way around.

I almost wanna say the fight scene looks like The Simpsons, but those are also the only times when Seth's team actually animates so it might just still be them.

It doesn't look awful, so that's a plus. It looks more like Family Guy than The Simpsons though, while I'd prefer the other way around.

Well it's a Family Guy episode so it has to look more like them than The Simpsons although I think it's a win-win in general since Matt Groening is doing a crossover between The Simpsons and Futurama which I've always hoped that he would do that somewhere down the line.

Well it's a Family Guy episode so it has to look more like them than The Simpsons although I think it's a win-win in general since Matt Groening is doing a crossover between The Simpsons and Futurama which I've always hoped that he would do that somewhere down the line.

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

It's funny how efficiently the Bart and Stewie prank calling scene shows the difference in humor between the two shows.

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

It's funny how efficiently the Bart and Stewie prank calling scene shows the difference in humor between the two shows.

Was going to point this out as well. It felt awkward hearing that in a Simpsons setting. 

The crossover was pretty glorious. That was the most on I've seen Family Guy in nearly three years. Of course it was more of an ode to how much respect Seth MacFarlane has for The Simpsons and Matt Groening. The highlight of this episode was obviously the court case with all the comparisons between Family Guy and The Simpsons character wise. It's a shame that the rest of this season will probably go downhill from here, but I will definitely be rewatching this soon.

9.5/10

Only reason that this wasn't a perfect score was because of the opening dragging with Peter's controversial cartoon.

• Like 3