• Advertisement

Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover

Young Nug

I was too busy studying for my History exam to see this, but I'm sure it'll be available on watchcartoononline. That site is the reason I didn't tune in to the Simpsons marathon. Why bother when I can view all episodes there anytime for free?

Before I watched the crossover, I read some people's thoughts on it. It's so far mixed to negative. There are a lot of people hating it, while there are some people loving it. I watched it and honestly, I thought It was great. It's defintely not without It's flaws but I thought most of jokes worked, character interactions were interesting, It had a cool fighting scene and the best of all, Stewie's evil side returned <3 <3 <3. I also thought the exchange of "Shut up, Meg" was nice.

Although here are a few complains about it:

- The fight, while It was cool, the last minutes were really dull and the fight took so long. At least It ended on a good note.

- Peter still treating Meg like trash. Ugh, after that amazing episode Meg Stinks, It's NOT FAIR!!! At least there were a few jokes like that.

- Peter and Homer thinking like a car joke was really disturbing.

- Peter and Homer carwashing, while It was disturbingly funny to me, It felt like non-Simpsons to me.

I'm giving this episode an 8.5/10. It could have been a lot better but hey, this is modern Family Guy, we are talking about.

I was too busy studying for my History exam to see this, but I'm sure it'll be available on watchcartoononline. That site is the reason I didn't tune in to the Simpsons marathon. Why bother when I can view all episodes there anytime for free?

Television is better.  B) (Not to mention youz being illegal  :ph34r: ).