• Advertisement

SpongeBob's Fifteenth Anniversary

Less_SpongeBob

Kinda surprised Nick isn't milking this for all it's worth. For the 5th Anniversary we got the first movie, and for the 10th, we got that huge SpongeBash, a documentary, and Truth Or Square- the rollout (or lack of one, I guess) Nick has done for SpongeBob this year so far is kinda disappointing, especially in comparison to those last years.

• Like 1

Even though the show's pilot premiered tomorrow, I still consider the date when the actual series came out to be the 15th anniversary. But what Nuggets said, I'm surprised there's no endless marathons. Ironically the Best Day Ever was played today though.

Though the Nick Hotel did celebrate with SB drawing sessions from 25-27th.

https://facebook.com/spongebob/photos/a.106824841365.105743.42798291365/10152028334476366/?type=1&source=46

Happy 15th anniversary to one of my favorite shows.

Wow! Where has all the time gone?
After all these years, still proud to call myself a SpongeBob fan. ;)

It's good to see you again. I hope you'll be active here more.

Happy 15th anniversary to one of my favorite shows.

It's good to see you again. I hope you'll be active here more.

I will be. What with the show being on somewhat of a hiatus, I figured I had some time to take a break from this little-known group...that, and I no longer get Nickelodeon so I don't watch SpongeBob as much as I used to. Other than that, I'll try to pop in as much as I can; maybe even join the excitement for SpongeBob Movie 2. ;)

• Like 1

I will be. What with the show being on somewhat of a hiatus, I figured I had some time to take a break from this little-known group...that, and I no longer get Nickelodeon so I don't watch SpongeBob as much as I used to. Other than that, I'll try to pop in as much as I can; maybe even join the excitement for SpongeBob Movie 2. ;)

Your TV provider wouldn't happen to be Cable One, would it?

I remember the day this show premiered, back then I thought it was gonna be just another Nicktoon. Who would've thought that it would become the dominant show on Nick today, that is quite an accomplishment. Hopefully the second movie becomes successful.

Congratulations. My interest in the show has been drastically lowering recently (in favor to other series). But still, quite an impressive feat.

This here, oh my goodness it's happening to me too. :(